XF 1.3 Skin Glitch

Cambion

I feel like I am doing a lot of complaining with XF :) Lol but ANOTHER issue popped up that i noticed.
But anyway, I was just browsing through my forum and i went into our RP Archives Category just to check something from an OLD RP that we were restarting. For whatever reason it just looks screwed up as heck.....

AS you can see the Post and thread count is overlapping with the forum description.
Here is a direct link to the area...How on earth do i fix that? Had i never looked there it would've looked like this and i'd never would have known
http://chaosreads.com/categories/archived-roleplays-august-2013-present.110/

I thought it at first was just an IE issue....but i used Chrome and it looks the same.
Also what are those Orange things...it is really bugging me tbh and i never see them when I use IE, just in Chrome.

8b3c485ecf620a4e0eb6181d2c365269.png

The orange icons are RSS Feed icons which will be useful for your forum members to subscribe to the forum sections that they want to. Not sure why you didn't see it in IE, but again if this is third party style, you will have to seek support from the designer.

The orange icons are RSS Feed icons which will be useful for your forum members to subscribe to the forum sections that they want to. Not sure why you didn't see it in IE, but again if this is third party style, you will have to seek support from the designer.
Ah thanks
i figured it out...
On Chrome the orange icons are there already by default....on IE, i actually have tot go to that area of the forum for them to appear and since i never do that, i never noticed them till now.

Top Bottom