XF 1.4 Site down with server error.

Lone Wolf

My dev site has been down for a couple of days with this error...

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

..today I enabled Debug mode and found the following server error repeated....

Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 166318 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:208
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(33) "http://domain.org/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

The memory error isn't related to the DB error you were receiving (it's not a DB error). If you see that DB error message, view the page source to see more details.

The memory error unfortunately doesn't have enough detail to give a specific suggestion as it is just an error happening within a query. This is usually related to an add-on. You may wish to try disabling all add-ons to see if that helps clear it.

The memory error isn't related to the DB error you were receiving (it's not a DB error). If you see that DB error message, view the page source to see more details.

The memory error unfortunately doesn't have enough detail to give a specific suggestion as it is just an error happening within a query. This is usually related to an add-on. You may wish to try disabling all add-ons to see if that helps clear it.

A similar thing happened on my live site but it cleared itself in about 15 minutes a couple of days ago. I should track down the bad addon.

Top Bottom