Single Sign On (Master) by Waindigo [Deleted]

Maybe branding free could be considered for those of us that paid for this. After all there was no branding when we purchased it. Even more so something like @Anthony Parsons that not only purchased it same as us, but invested in domains and all for naathan to have a demo test site with working slaves and all. I do have to agree on this branding now sucks.
I have received nothing from you, Anthony or Nathan. I have spent my own time for free to make this work with XenForo 1.2. If you are not happy, then you can continue to use the old version on XenForo 1.1 that you purchased or remove it.

2 Points here.

1) If you don't agree with Waindigos copyright removal model, the simple solution is don't use the addon. No need to start putting borderline abusive comments to the same matter.

2) As far as I know, Waindigo did not inherit any of Nathans commitments or finances. If you have a problem with money spent with Nathan, then take it up with Nathan.

One and only warning on the matter, and this goes for any other future releases or other addons.

Thank you for this @Slavik, and your points are correct. In fact, I actually purchased licenses for both add-ons myself.

I'm simply removing mine... I'm not incorporating Waindigo copyright nonsense into my sites, with the silly x pound per 1000 members registered + how many Waindigo add-ons you have, to remove it.
Wait, did he get rid of the add on that made the copyright text disappear? If that's the case then I'm probably out as well.

Wait, did he get rid of the add on that made the copyright text disappear? If that's the case then I'm probably out as well.
You are still free to remove the copyright notice using CSS. And if you have XenForo 1.2 installed, the copyright notice is barely even noticeable any more. Not sure why there is a sudden fuss about copyright notices because my policy has not changed at all.

You are still free to remove the copyright notice using CSS. And if you have XenForo 1.2 installed, the copyright notice is barely even noticeable any more. Not sure why there is a sudden fuss about copyright notices because my policy has not changed at all.

I think with the number of addons you provide here and all for free, I can support you at least by putting your name somewhere in my site.

Does this work with 1.1.5 as well and what about 1.2?

I am thinking about installing it right now on my 1.1.5 and then the slaves are on 1.2

Will that cause any sort of problems?

Does this work with 1.1.5 as well and what about 1.2?

I am thinking about installing it right now on my 1.1.5 and then the slaves are on 1.2

Will that cause any sort of problems?
It should work on both. Let me know if you have any problems.

I keep getting this error and I am wondering how I could have this troubleshooted.

I am using the current version of the master and slave.

Do I need to delete files from the previous xenSSO (Nathan's) from my forum directory? Maybe when it was being uninstalled the tables weren't dropped properly? How do I go about fixing this issue?

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#1 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#2 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home2/shady/pu...')
#3 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(959): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#4 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(483): XenForo_Application::autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#5 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(209): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('', 'view', 'XenForo_ViewPub...')
#6 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Raw.php(53): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('', 'Raw', Array, '')
#7 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Raw->renderView('', Array, '', NULL)
#8 /home2/asdf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Raw), Array)
#9 /home2/asdf/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.asdf.com/index.php?sync/sync"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["sync/sync"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["authData"] => string(576) "ALmQbjslJLze821UAqcVxlBPFeyWCgAvkgF+Na6i4F/OGUQFP46MwxNR980Rcgl93aBH6RyhG4KtQhAoIZ6zJG84Qi2WCfz/xpY+CKaUiRknH10D073ZiHkokwhlyIY4pRBTKqRZ48RyF+Vjx0grZj0HtyFzdW07U2zfa9ztwPvsvabOllHNLNjjgt/8LUJP/fjlo1i07f2xN83o/iPr+n333yVbdx0GC0u+578GZe82d0XreLHSnxkxtdExH8JAAkathR/bgJN555e9RWcsGZSsl9g0TGIUTnTxdjHCKXsTknQbwedUSrBdYFoIPdoXwNDEiDlhHKFq0MtPReNFFmQjZfl0srnRTkaSRBUF71Z6glDmNILdZFXuARvwBowGddsvgpaa5CGUfLDfNZqtrHxzPZXaYW9U4A/krvhtHRC0s9rSa9YIXMnAIFac4KZYZ0ziHleITiHtVllYEH+AoDUH4zFYLOy9u3g0DlBVPqkMROthzrPReC2sBjVM9HvPuEmkuvTZwZ0YCzLSLAfkREUjnuI1sL9geBh2AG3XrncZm34ZGl2fUtJAvihwN5Ih"
}
}

Ok. Seems you only censored about half of it, which was quite confusing.

Yes, you need to put /community on your slave server.

Where would I put /community on my slave server?

If you're talking about putting mydomainSlave.com/community on my allowed domains on the master installation, I've done that. The error persists.

Hi

I am using Xenforo 1.2 and Joomla 2.5x. In Joomla, excpet for the admin, there are no users registered. I have all my users in Xenforo only. So I guess this would be the master.

Now I would like to to give a premium xenforo usergroup access to specefic articles written in Joomla 2.5x. The suers shall not post in Joomla or do something else. Only access to premium content within Joomla. All other users of Xenforo shall only have access to the normal content of Joomla outside of these premium articles.

Would that be possible with this addon?

Second question: I have Photopost Reviewpost integrated with XF. Is there any incompatibility with this integration and this addon?

Hi @Waindigo
I have the master installed on my main site, http://forum.spiritcompany.com, and the slave at events.spiritcompany.com. When I try to login with the user: The Fierce Board for testing on the slave site I get this error:

Single Sign On could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements.

And the login goes no further. However when I go to the master site I am logged in. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Is there a way to use the forgot password link on the slave site? Right now it gives a error "The requested member could not be found" or something along those lines.

When using the forgot password form it ask for a email, which doesn't exist yet. Can that be extended to check the Master site for the users password? I plan on using the master site to send out an email with SSO info/ability but I'm sure some people will forget their passwords.

What is the difference between this and Nathans XenSSO? I noticed this one is free :D

I am about to install this but just wanna make sure.

This add-on is based on that add-on, so it has exactly the same functionality. That one is no longer available.

As usual with all of our add-ons, it is only free for non-commercial sites. You will still need to purchase a license if you have a commercial site.

This was pretty straight-forward to install, and it seems to work just fine.

When synching from the slave, we get a large number of failures because of an invalid DOB, even though the settings between the two sites should be the same. Would it be possible to somehow get a more detailed report about which users failed per error reason?

(I'm guessing most of these are caused by registrations that took place before any DOB restrictions were put into place on one of the sites. It would still be nice seeing the list of users, though. IIRC, Naatan's add-on supported a list, but when I click the error link, it just restarts the synch).

Top Bottom