Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Im trying to alter the text size and text colour on my forms, how would I do this.

Nothing I put in the custom css box makes a difference to my form

Im trying to alter the text size and text colour on my forms, how would I do this.

Nothing I put in the custom css box makes a difference to my form
What exactly are you putting in the text? More than likely you'll need to overwrite the default styles provided by Xenforo so make sure you use !important.

What exactly are you putting in the text? More than likely you'll need to overwrite the default styles provided by Xenforo so make sure you use !important.

tried allsorts to be honest, basically,

background: #FCDD04 !important;
color: #176093 !important;
font-size: large !important;

nothing changes

I want to change the colour and size of the text on the form and possibly the background colour of the form.

I want to change the colour and size of the text on the form and possibly the background colour of the form.
Are you familiar with CSS? It's the same process as adjusting CSS on any HTML element. For example you have to find the element you want to change. Let's say it's a class called "field8". You would put something like this into the "Design" tab for the form.
Code:
.field8 {
color: red;
field-weight: bold;
}
It's the same practice you use when adjusting CSS in any of the XenForo CSS templates.

yeah I understand the basics of css and have made many edits to my templates in the past, I just presumed that the box was for the whole form. did realise I would have to do each field separately.

But even the above doesn't work.

My first field is 100, next 200 etc in the Fireld Id box

I have tried
.field100

I can't get anything to change anything, I would also like to change the whole background colour of the form

yeah I understand the basics of css, I just presumed that the box was for the whole form. did realise I would have to do each field seperately

But even the above doesn't work.

My first field is 100, next 200 etc in the Fireld Id box

I have tried
.field100

I can't get anything to change anything, I would also like to change the whole background colour of the form
The above was an example. Did you check to see if that was a class? You have to examine the classes available. Please point me to your form URL.

LP-John updated [LiquidPro] Simple Forms with a new update entry:

Simple Forms 2.0.0 STABLE Released

It's been a while and you all have been incredibly patient with us. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to improve the Simple Forms product. Now that 2.0.0 STABLE is finally out, we hope it functions to your liking.

For a full list of all changes, please visit: http://liquidpro.net/blog/simple-forms-2-0-0-stable-released/

If you have any issues with this release or if you have any questions please...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Crap, if you guys were looking at the blog post not too long ago, I forgot one of the best new features of Simple Forms...

We've added Simple Form criteria to the usergroup promotions so you can give your users a new usergroup based on what forms they've submitted or if they have submitted any form at all.

Seems my account is still suspended on your site. I guess after payment, you have to manually adjust things.

Sits patiently

Edit: Account active, all systems go.

Seems my account is still suspended on your site. I guess after payment, you have to manually adjust things.

Sits patiently

Edit: Account active, all systems go.
Hi Magic. Yup we need to do all the fun stuff manually. Sorry for the delay :)

You could do an easier way to style the form lol

Ive given up
It's a rather simplistic implementation. The form uses the same structure and CSS styling of all forms in XenForo. This way it always stays consistent. You could adjust the default XenForo form stylings or use the CSS properties to target areas you want to change. For example all forms in Simple Forms have a class called "form_respond" surrounding them on the #content div. Use that as a good starting point.

Hmmm how do I know it has updated my details? I am using the auto installer script to install it, but it still shows it is out of date.

So I looked at manually doing it:

1. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your XenForo installation folder. Please note that if an existing LiquidPro folder exists, do NOT overwrite it. Simply copy the new contents into the LiquidPro folder.
2. Ensure the license.dat located in the library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ folder has the necessary write and read permissions (777) available.
3. Login to your XenForo Admin Control Panel and click on the Install Add-on link on the left navigation.
4. Browse to the location of the XML file in this package. Click Install Add-On.
5. Insert your license key (found in the LiquidPro Technologies Client Area) into the "Options" > "Simple Forms" section. Save the options page.

But if I skip files that exist, it won't update it?

James

Hmmm how do I know it has updated my details? I am using the auto installer script to install it, but it still shows it is out of date.

So I looked at manually doing it:

1. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your XenForo installation folder. Please note that if an existing LiquidPro folder exists, do NOT overwrite it. Simply copy the new contents into the LiquidPro folder.
2. Ensure the license.dat located in the library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ folder has the necessary write and read permissions (777) available.
3. Login to your XenForo Admin Control Panel and click on the Install Add-on link on the left navigation.
4. Browse to the location of the XML file in this package. Click Install Add-On.
5. Insert your license key (found in the LiquidPro Technologies Client Area) into the "Options" > "Simple Forms" section. Save the options page.

But if I skip files that exist, it won't update it?

James
Hi James,

I'm not 100% sure I understand your question. Are you asking about a new install or an upgrade? When you run the install it communicates with the license serve so your information about your license is updated. You should always overwrite your files with the latest release.

Top Bottom