Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Just letting you know that I got all the "welcome/payment" emails to my Gmail Spam. Something on these emails isnt' good (or maybe your mail server IP address got blacklisted).
I did a run through the blacklist checker and no issues being reported there. Our email servers are configured well and have been fine for a while. You can whitelist us in your gmail account if you don't want to miss any emails.
Lol Finally sorted, all customised to my liking. Just watched a tutorial how to use firebug on firefox and everything clicked into place.

cheers
Glad it worked for you :)

Last edited:
Pretty dissapointed with your verification system when checking out. Have purchased multiple mods with no issues except the cart system you have in place. How do I proceed here?

Pretty dissapointed with your verification system when checking out. Have purchased multiple mods with no issues except the cart system you have in place. How do I proceed here?
There is nothing wrong with the order system. You claim to be purchasing this from an address in the US, but your IP resolves to the Philippines. Please make sure you put accurate information in when ordering the product.

Our fraud system measures the distance from the IP to the address you specified when purchasing. In your case you triggered the fraud system and it rejected your order. Putting in accurate information will get you the results you seek.

There is nothing wrong with the order system. You claim to be purchasing this from an address in the US, but your IP resolves to the Philippines. Please make sure you put accurate information in when ordering the product.

Our fraud system measures the distance from the IP to the address you specified when purchasing. In your case you triggered the fraud system and it rejected your order. Putting in accurate information will get you the results you seek.
I do the exact same thing, and mine isn't automated.

Information is accurate. Attempted to purchase in the Philippines first, couldn't. Then asked developers to purchase in the US, and it wouldn't.

Information is accurate. Attempted to purchase in the Philippines first, couldn't. Then asked developers to purchase in the US, and it wouldn't.
Actually it is not. If you are currently located in the Philippines and trying to place an order with a US address that is NOT accurate. You need to be in the physical location you're specifying so the order can pass through fraud screening. It's very simply.

Actually it is not. If you are currently located in the Philippines and trying to place an order with a US address that is NOT accurate. You need to be in the physical location you're specifying so the order can pass through fraud screening. It's very simply.

So do I need to create a new account here or can you remove the account from the fraud filter so we can repurchase?

Like I said, tried to purchase in the Philippines first and it failed. We then tried purchasing from the US at that location and it failed. I can recreate a new account based in the Philippines or the United States. We're located in both places. Either I can place it here or someone else on my team can place it in the US. I get that it was initially blocked because the address said in the US and we're in the Philippines. Problem is when we tried to purchase afterwards being in the US, it wouldn't go through either. I'm not sure your policy about creating 2 accounts which is why. I apologize if I was somewhat rude but we're stuck and it's frustrating.

Just trying to move forward.

So do I need to create a new account here or can you remove the account from the fraud filter so we can repurchase?

Like I said, tried to purchase in the Philippines first and it failed. We then tried purchasing from the US at that location and it failed. I can recreate a new account based in the Philippines or the United States. We're located in both places. Either I can place it here or someone else on my team can place it in the US. I get that it was initially blocked because the address said in the US and we're in the Philippines. Problem is when we tried to purchase afterwards being in the US, it wouldn't go through either. I'm not sure your policy about creating 2 accounts which is why. I apologize if I was somewhat rude but we're stuck and it's frustrating.

Just trying to move forward.
Your second order went through (better, but still failed), my suggestion is to not use a free email address when ordering. Try having the order placed from the US again but use a non-free email account. That should do the trick.

Is it possible to clear all responses to a form? I can see there is the option to delete one by one.

Hi!

Before buy...

1. Does this add-on have this option: when I click on Create new thread in selected forum the simple form automatically opens up

2. Is form content searchable?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Before buy...

1. Does this add-on have this option: when I click on Create new thread in selected forum the simple form automatically opens up

2. Is form content searchable?

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

1. At the moment this is not possible. We plan to investigate this more in the next versions, but right now it's not possible. You can disable the ability to post new threads on that node and then create a sub link node that goes to the form. Simply give that form permissions to create new threads.

2. Form content is either created as a thread, post, email or in the database. If it's a thread or post, it's searchable like any other content.

Just one more question.

Is it possible to autofill thread title for example with selected fields?

Example: when user fill out date field and some text field it automatically create thread title with this two contents.

Top Bottom