Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I have a form with the question Have you previously been banned? and if a user checks Yes (instead of No) I want an additional text box to show up, where they can fill in extra information. Is this possible?
Conditional fields are something we have been looking into for quite some time, but would require a serious amount of dev work to complete. It's not something that can be done now. Perhaps in the future, but no ETA on that.

I have 3 game servers having the same website, so it would be easyer to seperate servers when i have 5x forms for each server ;)
Gotcha. Definitely not for this next release because we are very close, but we will include it for our next.

Why did your cart system just try to charge me a $40 renewal fee?
We realized that our cron job has not been running for quite a while. It was broken due to a directory change in our licensing system and therefore clients were not being charged for their update fees for quite some time.

All of those are your update fees.

Edit: Yours should not have been that much. For some odd reason you had 2 support and upgrade addons. I've removed 1 and adjusted your invoice to $10.

If anyone else notices similar, please contact billing/sales.

Last edited:
It also just tried to bill me for $40.00 and $0.00. I don't want or need any updates as I don't even run that site anymore.

Same here, I got a load of weird invoices for $0 dated today but with a due date of last year and then a suspension notice.

Hello guys,

Ignore the $0 invoices and head to the Client Area: https://liquidpro.net/clients/

You will see the invoices you need to pay for your license to re-activate there. That might have been some glitch from the system trying to catch up with 2 years worth of invoices.

Also, I have 2.0 stable sitting in my inbox right now :). I just need to do final QA testing on our forums before we release it. So it's ready and pretty damn awesome.

I desperately need it - about to launch a pre-order system and the forums were done for that - if you need a 2nd tester, willing to help! :D

I desperately need it - about to launch a pre-order system and the forums were done for that - if you need a 2nd tester, willing to help! :D
Haha, we cannot give individuals special access. If all goes well with QA you will see the release this weekend.

I've a doubt, so people who has bought the first time $75 the add-on has to pay again something !? You can't be serious. :confused:

I've a doubt, so people who has bought the first time $75 the add-on has to pay again something !? You can't be serious. :confused:
I'm not quite sure what you mean? Since the addon was published we've always had the support and upgrades renewal fee which was included in the first year price of the addon. It's a $10 renewal fee on the anniversary of your license purchase. I'm not sure where the $75 comes from.

We've adjusted all invoices from $20 to $10, as we felt it made no sense to have people pay for the past years worth of support and upgrades. You guys are only on the hook for the $10 renewal fee for this past year ONLY.

$75 was the price of the "pro" version before be lowered to $45. It has been said somewhere for these people, difference will be used for next updates/support or something.
Sorry, but considering the price, I could expect I've already paid for the long-awaited gold version. :confused:

Top Bottom