Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

If anyone else has paid the original pricing ($75) like Arkshine has, please submit a ticket and we will credit your account to pay for the invoice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You guys are only on the hook for the $10 renewal fee for this past year ONLY.

Hang on. I assumed the $10 was for a renewal now taking us to next year. You can't charge for the past year if your system failed to send the invoices out a year ago surely...?

Sorry if I've misunderstood. Not logged in to LP yet as at work and not decided if to renew yet (as we haven't really made use of it yet).

Hang on. I assumed the $10 was for a renewal now taking us to next year. You can't charge for the past year if your system failed to send the invoices out a year ago surely...?

Sorry if I've misunderstood. Not logged in to LP yet as at work and not decided if to renew yet (as we haven't really made use of it yet).
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You only have 1 invoice of $10 for the most current Support and Upgrades renewal. It may say on your invoice a different date, but I'll be manually going through everyones account and rebooting the upgrade and renewal fee from the day you pay this invoice. So if you paid today (08/22/2013), your next renewal fee will be due 08/22/2014.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. You only have 1 invoice of $10 for the most current Support and Upgrades renewal. It may say on your invoice a different date, but I'll be manually going through everyones account and rebooting the upgrade and renewal fee from the day you pay this invoice. So if you paid today (08/22/2013), your next renewal fee will be due 08/22/2014.

Thanks for the explanation :-)

I know this may be a simple question but which phrase do I need to edit to change the landing page that says
"Forms
The following is a list of forms available for you to fill out and submit if you have the necessary permissions."

Thank you! (Awesome addon, by the way)

I know this may be a simple question but which phrase do I need to edit to change the landing page that says
"Forms
The following is a list of forms available for you to fill out and submit if you have the necessary permissions."

Thank you! (Awesome addon, by the way)
Thank you! Glad you enjoy it.

Look for "this_is_list_of_all_forms_registered_at_x".

The title for "Forms" is a phrase called "forms".

Any new features?
Quite a few actually. We completely redid the functionality for global and template fields. We had to redo the logic and lay it out properly (which is why this took so long). Still some bugs I've found so far in my testing that need to be fixed. Not many, but a few. I'll do a complete rundown of new feature upon release. :)

Why did you not say that we had to pay for an upgrade when we first bought this?
Or did i miss something?

And is the "new" one out? + what is feautures, or do you want us to pay for something that is comming, and going to be good? :p

Because it says the one that I did buy is Suspended
XenForo Addons - Simple Forms
$25.00 One Time

Last edited:
Why did you not say that we had to pay for an upgrade when we first bought this?
Or did i miss something?

And is the "new" one out? + what is feautures, or do you want us to pay for something that is comming, and going to be good? :p

Because it says the one that I did buy is Suspended
It's on the web site. http://liquidpro.net/products/xenforo-addons/simple-forms/

It's always been there since the beginning. I'll be sure to put it in BIG LETTERS on the resource page for you.

As mentioned above it's not out yet and you don't have to pay for it if you do not want. You just won't have access to the latest one. You can wait until the new version is out and we will post information on all the new features shortly.

Having a slight issue and the forums are still down, so I'll post it here:

Whenever someone answers a question on a form that has a text box or WYSISYG editor using a ', for example in a contraction. Instead they get i'.

So Don't comes up as Doni't.

And if we have a feature request, any place we should post it?

Having a slight issue and the forums are still down, so I'll post it here:

Whenever someone answers a question on a form that has a text box or WYSISYG editor using a ', for example in a contraction. Instead they get i'.

So Don't comes up as Doni't.

And if we have a feature request, any place we should post it?
What problems are you having with the forums? I've seen other clients post without any issues.

It's on the web site. http://liquidpro.net/products/xenforo-addons/simple-forms/

It's always been there since the beginning. I'll be sure to put it in BIG LETTERS on the resource page for you.

As mentioned above it's not out yet and you don't have to pay for it if you do not want. You just won't have access to the latest one. You can wait until the new version is out and we will post information on all the new features shortly.
Alright, thanks.

Top Bottom