Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I couldn't find a solution in the documentation (maybe I was just blind): Can I, somehow, define a volatile target for a form?

I want to remap my "New Thread" function in a number of subforums so that a certain form is displayed instead. Of course, the target would be a new topic in the particular subforum. How can I achieve that without having to create the same form a dozen times?
You can't specify a particular form to target various forms based on any fields and their values but if you create a form you can create multiple new threads so it posts the content to multiple places.

Not based on any fields - it's more like Simple Forms should detect the source forums and use it as the target. If that's not possible, could you consider it for a later release?

Not based on any fields - it's more like Simple Forms should detect the source forums and use it as the target. If that's not possible, could you consider it for a later release?
We will add it to the list, but at the moment we are working on our next project so development on Simple Forms features are on hold.

After installation of 2.1.8 (upgrading from the previous version) i get an error:
Error
Callback LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Listener_Proxy::loadForumController is invalid (Invalid Method).
Using XF 1.3.2.
?

Getting the following error when upgrading:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 593

Getting the following error when upgrading:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 593
Hello Wesker,

Remember to shoot technical issues to us via support tickets. However for this, it's related to a server configuration issue, not Simple Forms directly. Please reference these threads to see others with similar errors and what was suggested to fix. If you have issues applying the fixes, you can of course ask your web host directly to assist.

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...-execution-time-of-30-seconds-exceeded.75348/

Nice disccount.

I have a demand that this addon maybe will help me. I have to create a field as a dropdown type and the options will be a specific Thread Prefix group and when used they should follow the thread prefix format as specified on the thread prefix configuration.

Nice disccount.

I have a demand that this addon maybe will help me. I have to create a field as a dropdown type and the options will be a specific Thread Prefix group and when used they should follow the thread prefix format as specified on the thread prefix configuration.
Hello Daniel,

As of right now the prefixes do not have any connection with fields. It has been requested and is on the roadmap. We have no ETA on when this could be added, but it's been requested enough we have taken notice. We're currently in major development with our next addon so it's on hold for a bit (except for bug fixes of course). :)

Hello Daniel,

As of right now the prefixes do not have any connection with fields. It has been requested and is on the roadmap. We have no ETA on when this could be added, but it's been requested enough we have taken notice. We're currently in major development with our next addon so it's on hold for a bit (except for bug fixes of course).

Thanks for the answer, John. I will follow the addon for this update :)

There's a bug: it inserts an invisible character if you use [.indent]TEXT[./indent] when formatting to a post.

Also conversations doesn't work as a destination. It will not show up in the list.

I am getting this error when I try to add the add-on into Xenforo:

2014-12-22_1045.png

There's a bug: it inserts an invisible character if you use [.indent]TEXT[./indent] when formatting to a post.

Also conversations doesn't work as a destination. It will not show up in the list.
Please make sure you open a support ticket so we can look into this for you.
I am getting this error when I try to add the add-on into Xenforo:

2014-12-22_1045.png
Please open a ticket so we can look into this. It looks like you tried to install this twice, or it failed. We'll give you an SQL file so you can clear those duplicate fields, etc out.

Hello :)

A sugestion:

I can set a field an save thats input as thread title - ok, no problem.
But i search a way to set this (the same) input also as a Tag for this thread (with Tinte xen[Tag] add-on installed) to make only one input for this action.

Is there a way to make this?

Regards

Hello :)

A sugestion:

I can set a field an save thats input as thread title - ok, no problem.
But i search a way to set this (the same) input also as a Tag for this thread (with Tinte xen[Tag] add-on installed) to make only one input for this action.

Is there a way to make this?

Regards
Hi otto,

I'm sorry I don't quite understand your suggestion fully, but we do not support other third-party addons with our software.

Excuse me, could you please link me exactly to take a look at the examples?
I'm really interested. thanks.

"The following is a list of forms available for you to fill out and submit if you have the necessary permissions.
There are no forms available..."
Right, should have clarified. You need to be registered to view the forms. Simply register and you can take a look. :)

Top Bottom