Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Ok, there is no hurry with that fix. Nice you will solve it.

Ahh, ok. If it supports BBCode aswell, so when I press "space", it will have space, right?

And how can I make the outcome like your standard outcome that it the answer is tabbed?

Ok, there is no hurry with that fix. Nice you will solve it.

Ahh, ok. If it supports BBCode aswell, so when I press "space", it will have space, right?

And how can I make the outcome like your standard outcome that it the answer is tabbed?
Yup, just put in the spaces and it will be fine. Use the INDENT BBCode to tab it inward.

Reactions: sbj
Thank you very much, excellent support.

Ok, sorry, one more question.
How can I put an attachment field without requiring it?
So if people want, they can upload a pdf or something.

Thank you very much, excellent support.

Ok, sorry, one more question.
How can I put an attachment field without requiring it?
So if people want, they can upload a pdf or something.
You can enable attachments via each destination (in the options). However you only require it via the form options. If the required setting is unchecked then it will not be required. :)

Ah, now I understand. I can't put a field asking for an attachment.
I just can enable in general attachments and can make sure that they are required or not.

I was thinking of something like:
"Here you can upload your image, if you want: ______attachment upload button_______"
I can't choose my own placement of that button nor can I put a field title to it like I can do normally.
But this is ok, I will work around this, this is not a big deal. I'm happy to be able to have at all an attachment upload button.

Is there a way to require a field, if another one is filled? Like if people choose to fill in field_2, I want that field_5 is required. If they choose not to fill in field_2, then field_5 is not required.

Is there a way to require a field, if another one is filled? Like if people choose to fill in field_2, I want that field_5 is required. If they choose not to fill in field_2, then field_5 is not required.
Conditional fields have been on our roadmap for a while, but are a huge enhancement that would require many core changes. I can't see this being done anytime soon, but it is in our list of features.

Is it possible :
  1. to request for a picture upload AND
  2. insert this picture in fullsize in the newly created thread ?
And, of course, if yes, how ? :)

Is it possible :
  1. to request for a picture upload AND
  2. insert this picture in fullsize in the newly created thread ?
And, of course, if yes, how ? :)
Hello,

Simply enable the ability to upload attachments for the form destination and then when the user uploads a file they can simply click the button "Full Image" or "Thumbnail" and it will be added. Make sure you have only 1 WYSIWYG editor field.

Also, check out the documentation: https://liquidpro.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SF/Wiki

Let me know if you have further questions
Well :D I have...

I've created a simple test form with one single text field and one Wysiwyg field in which I would like to attach a picture...but I have no option to upload an attachement as you can see in the picture below.
I can upload a picture by using the "image" button but when I submit the form I'm still asked for an attachement.

What did I forget o_O ?

Attachments

• 0013_1.webp
    0013_1.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 9
Well :D I have...

I've created a simple test form with one single text field and one Wysiwyg field in which I would like to attach a picture...but I have no option to upload an attachement as you can see in the picture below.
I can upload a picture by using the "image" button but when I submit the form I'm still asked for an attachement.

What did I forget o_O ?
Did you enable attachments on the form destination?

Yes I did.
You will want to open a support ticket and I'll be able to assist you in further detail. Once that's enabled it shows up next to the Submit button per documentation. I've tested this on 3 different installs and it works fine.

Top Bottom