Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

But that is not my issue my issue is my forums are not working because of the .htaccess file. If it is set like this it does not work

AddHandler phpCGI .php
Action phpCGI /cgi-bin/php-cgi5210
#SetEnv PHPRC /services/webpages/d/o/downwithdestruction.net/php5.ini

but If it is setup like this:

#AddHandler phpCGI .php

It works but my problem is when it is like this then ionCube does not show up in the phpinfo

I do not know a fix for

AddHandler phpCGI .php
Because I am guessing I need it to have ionCube installed, not sure. Little newbie to this area.

But that is not my issue my issue is my forums are not working because of the .htaccess file. If it is set like this it does not work

but If it is setup like this:

It works but my problem is when it is like this then ionCube does not show up in the phpinfo

I do not know a fix for

Because I am guessing I need it to have ionCube installed, not sure. Little newbie to this area.
The terms of the software is changing tonight. why are you fighting with something you may not need in a few hours?

well I notice when I have my .htaccess file like so:

AddHandler phpCGI .php
Then my phpinfo page says this:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.7, Copyright (c) 2002-2011, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
with Zend Optimizer v3.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

and my forums does not work, I receive an 500 Internal Server Error.

But If my .htaccess file looks like this:

#AddHandler phpCGI .php

Then my phpinfo page says this:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies

and my forums work fin.

So this is important for me to get working I need

Zend Optimizer v3.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

and a couple other things it disables. But I do not know how to get it to work with out that 500 Internal Server Error

The terms of the software is changing tonight. why are you fighting with something you may not need in a few hours?

Because its a learning experience? =)

And dwdmadmac I'd help ya more, but I don't have any of those options in my .htaccess files all the way up as high as I can check in the folder structure. All of mine are just modrewrite rules.

But as mentioned, if it's not a learning experience you want to go through, you can always wait until tonight or tomorrow when they release whatever changes are being made and you can see if those changes help you out.

Because its a learning experience? =)

And dwdmadmac I'd help ya more, but I don't have any of those options in my .htaccess files all the way up as high as I can check in the folder structure. All of mine are just modrewrite rules.

But as mentioned, if it's not a learning experience you want to go through, you can always wait until tonight or tomorrow when they release whatever changes are being made and you can see if those changes help you out.

Learning experience is defiantly a plus but its a must have, considering I also just noticed when that first line is disabled the Version changes:

Line Enabled:
PHP Version 5.2.9

Line Disabled:
PHP Version 5.2.17

I am beyond lost on this one lol

leave it for now until theres a statement whats happening with this plugin. Technically its a config issue, your host allows min 2 different php-setups that can be switched by the add-handler line in htaccess. Thats why you see different versions and different phpinfos (and ioncube is just activated in one of them).
If you have access to the error.log check for the error, otherwise ask your host.

There was a misunderstanding on my end of the software during the initial release. I was assuming (and incorrectly), that XenForo required 5.3. When the package was encoded, I required that PHP 5.3 be installed. Since this is not the case, I have changed some functionality in the program around to allow for PHP 5.2 compatibility. That will be released shortly by John.

Hi All,

Wanted to make an announcement that we have changed a bit with the addon and we highly recommend all those who have downloaded or purchased this addon please re-download, upload and upgrade. Some of the changes are now listed below and we hope you enjoy them!

*Note: This addon now supports PHP 5.2.x.
  • Simple Forms Plus and Simple Forms Pro are now both unencrypted. You do not need ioncube loaders for them, but for the Lite version you do.
  • Simple Forms Plus is now $25 to help off-set the cost of going unencrypted for this product.
  • Simple Forms Pro is now $45 now that the unencrypted value is no longer there.
  • The difference between the two products is now how many domains you can install each particular version. Plus is single-domain and Pro is unlimited.
  • All those who purchased the Simple Forms Plus product will be given the product for that price. There is a $10 difference, but that cost will be eaten by us for the trouble we have caused you thus far.
  • All those who purchased the Simple Forms Pro product will be either refunded the $30 difference or credited that amount to their account to pay for their future support and upgrades.
So please enjoy and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!

Very nice guys, just purchased. I appreciate you guys taking the time to listen to your customers (and potential customers), excellent to see. =)

Also, one thing to note, your order form doesn't work with the latest version of Chrome. It's not possible to get the "complete order" button to enable. I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.

Very nice guys, just purchased. I appreciate you guys taking the time to listen to your customers (and potential customers), excellent to see. =)

Also, one thing to note, your order form doesn't work with the latest version of Chrome. It's not possible to get the "complete order" button to enable. I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.
Thanks, Trekkan. We do value our customers' opinions and we are glad to have you on board.

+ Kudos!

LiquidPro is most defiantly top notch all hands down :P

Thank you again for everyone who has help/listen to me :)

When installing this addon I receive this error

Your license key is invalid.

I have redownloaded the addon as well =/

I am sure it is a simple fix just a heads up

Have you re-entered the key into the license file? Not sure if you still need to but I assume you've downloaded a blank license file and overwritten the other one.

Hi Trekkan,

Thanks for letting me know. I selected a different order form template for now so if anyone else using the latest version of Chrome can test, that would be great!

Anyone else having problems upgrading?

I select the XML file and it just hangs on that screen without doing anything.

Top Bottom