Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Yea. My buddy picked it. Didn't ask me :( He is paying for it :)
Would most hosts have Ioncube by default ?

Not most, but ask if it's important. That's what the sales staff is there for, to answer those questions and make sure you're getting the right package for hosting.

OK: Thanks.
Is there a way for me to check if my current hosting account has it ?

I think I would be a: Plus Version (Single-Domain Unencrypted) user anyway. :)

is there any way to limit the number of entry forms submitted and then once that number is reached closed the form? Sounds specific but I was thinking as like entering a tournament or something or that nature. Just looking to see if this is going to be able to fill my needs

Enter the maximum number of responses you will allow for this form

and

Set the maximum number of responses a user can submit

Is There you can add a feature to the "Form Fields" Like a "Minimum Length" Right below the "Maximum Length" ?? Would be a nice feature I must say :p

Paid: Create a new poll when using the new thread destination option.

Would it be possible to edit a poll that already exists?

This would be handy for creating "Top x" type threads for example; Top 10 Movies of 2011

Lets say the poll is missing a movie title. The user should be able to submit a new movie via a form and have it added to the original poll.

Would it be possible to edit a poll that already exists?

This would be handy for creating "Top x" type threads for example; Top 10 Movies of 2011

Lets say the poll is missing a movie title. The user should be able to submit a new movie via a form and have it added to the original poll.

So what you're asking for is the ability to submit a form to add a new option to a poll that already exists? Seems very particular. I don't see this as being extremely useful to the majority of people using this addon. I will chat with LiquidPro about it, but I don't know how possible it is to do and certainly won't be added anytime soon.

So what you're asking for is the ability to submit a form to add a new option to a poll that already exists? Seems very particular. I don't see this as being extremely useful to the majority of people using this addon. I will chat with LiquidPro about it, but I don't know how possible it is to do and certainly won't be added anytime soon.
OK, thanks for the prompt reply :)

So still no attachments? This isn't useful to me until it can. Also renaming the tab "forms" and only displaying the one form I need, not a list of forms is also essential to what I need to do.

So still no attachments? This isn't useful to me until it can. Also renaming the tab "forms" and only displaying the one form I need, not a list of forms is also essential to what I need to do.

Renaming the "Forms" tab can easily be done via phrases. Also you can set all forms to be hidden by default and manually set the one form you need to be viewable via form permissions.

Attachments are being looked into.

Renaming the "Forms" tab can easily be done via phrases. Also you can set all forms to be hidden by default and manually set the one form you need to be viewable via form permissions.

Attachments are being looked into.

Once attachments work if this could be compatible with forum runner my site would take off. being able to submit site content from your phone with like pictures could let you be the next textsfromlastnight, FML, etc. Easy but any forum subject.

Once attachments work if this could be compatible with forum runner my site would take off. being able to submit site content from your phone with like pictures could let you be the next textsfromlastnight, FML, etc. Easy but any forum subject.

Compatibility with any mobile app would, I believe, have to be done by the mobile vendor. Unless it's the mobile style that XenForo is working on, which I would imagine this would support out of the box.

Top Bottom