Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Compatibility with any mobile app would, I believe, have to be done by the mobile vendor. Unless it's the mobile style that XenForo is working on, which I would imagine this would support out of the box.
Would you work with the 3rd party mobile app to get this to work with them?

Would you work with the 3rd party mobile app to get this to work with them?

At the moment we would much rather work on the core product itself and features like attachments and form importing and exporting. Once we get this to a good place it might be something we consider.

Plugin is awesome - I'm already using the paid version, but it's lacking the possibility of using full xenforo text editor - you can put only plain text.. The same with the thread template - with full editor it'll be easier for me to make post look as I want it to look :)
Also - you can't choose the prefix in any way - another feature request.
And the last thing I'd love to see is possibility of uploading images and files to use them later in the thread template.

I'm using LiquidPro simple forms, and I would like to add a prefix before topic name. Is there any variable or some way to add a prefix by writing it's name in the topic name?

Plugin is awesome - I'm already using the paid version, but it's lacking the possibility of using full xenforo text editor - you can put only plain text.. The same with the thread template - with full editor it'll be easier for me to make post look as I want it to look :)
Also - you can't choose the prefix in any way - another feature request.
And the last thing I'd love to see is possibility of uploading images and files to use them later in the thread template.

I'm not familiar with any portion of XenForo that uses the WYSIWYG text editor in the Admin CP. So I would not see that being an option, but we are looking at adding the editor as a potential field.

Prefixes can currently be set, by default, in XenForo 1.1 by going to the the forum it is creating the thread in and setting up a default prefix. This is not a function we have incorporated as it currently exists in XenForo by default. We are using it on our forum if you need an example.

I'm using LiquidPro simple forms, and I would like to add a prefix before topic name. Is there any variable or some way to add a prefix by writing it's name in the topic name?

Not quite sure what you're asking. Do you wish to select the prefix based off what information is collected via the form?

I'm not familiar with any portion of XenForo that uses the WYSIWYG text editor in the Admin CP. So I would not see that being an option, but we are looking at adding the editor as a potential field.

Prefixes can currently be set, by default, in XenForo 1.1 by going to the the forum it is creating the thread in and setting up a default prefix. This is not a function we have incorporated as it currently exists in XenForo by default. We are using it on our forum if you need an example.

Not quite sure what you're asking. Do you wish to select the prefix based off what information is collected via the form?

I want the user to be able to choose the prefix from the list of available ones..

Sorry - I wanted it as a new topic in other section, not sure why it landed here.

I've got prefixes working already - I want to merge prefix with simple forms - in a way that user chooses a prefix from dropdown list... But I'm not sure how i could do it ;)

Also - I've just noticed that I can't set a default message if user leave a field blank. Another nice feature that I'm looking forward in next version!

I've got prefixes working already - I want to merge prefix with simple forms - in a way that user chooses a prefix from dropdown list... But I'm not sure how i could do it ;)

Also - I've just noticed that I can't set a default message if user leave a field blank. Another nice feature that I'm looking forward in next version!
You mean that you cannot set a required message? As opposed to the default this x field is required? Let me know if that is what you mean.

I mean - if you won't write anything it'll be set as something.

For example: I've got a form to add new plugins descriptions, and if you won't write anything in the "Installation method", it'll be set as "Copy everything into /plugins".

So we can do one of two things:
  • Create a default value for fields so that if nothing is posted and the field is required or not it posts that default value.
  • Set it to hide fields that do not have anything filled in.

First option sounds good :)

Both would be useful for different people.

Like if someone won't fill out the field it won't appear as a value in the thread/mail/post template and when posting or sending it SimpleForm will skip it with all bbcode around.

So we can do one of two things:
  • Create a default value for fields so that if nothing is posted and the field is required or not it posts that default value.
  • Set it to hide fields that do not have anything filled in.

having the option to do both would be really nice! :)

We will look into adding this. Right now we have no ETA on 1.1.0 but will be working on it diligently.

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom