Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I think that's purely a link-forum node that points to the form.

As far as I'm aware, the Pro version has no extra features, it just allows for multiple domains and is unencrypted so doesn't require the ionCube stuff.

Yes, you're right, it's actually an elegant solution.

Others questions :

- How to customize the output ? I would like to rearrange a bit.
- How to remove the form tab ?

Thanks.

The form tab won't show if you set the permissions to not show the list.

The output can be customised with the output template when you set up the form (it's actually done extremely nicely).

Sorry if I'm asking beginner question, I just bought a licence yesterday.. and I'm being a bit lost. :notworthy:

About the tab, it's solved, found the way and it works fine.
About the template, I'm still not sure where to look exactly, could you help to point in the right direction, please ?

Thanks. :)

Oh. The Thread Template field. I was wondering what was the purpose... :whistle:

Just tried, and it's absolutely well-thought and amazing. :eek:
You're right, done extremely nicely.

Thanks for your time & support, I think for now, I don't have questions. Will play more and will see. :)

Actually, I've another question. :D

What should I write in the Redirect URL field to redirect the user to his new thread, if possible ? I've figured out for a forum but for a future thread/post, no idea.

Thanks.

Hey John, great job!
May your add-on be used for a "create a new thread wizard" ?
(for this, the forums selection should be added to choices...)

What do you think about this?

Actually, I've another question. :D

What should I write in the Redirect URL field to redirect the user to his new thread, if possible ? I've figured out for a forum but for a future thread/post, no idea.

Thanks.

Hi Arkshine,

This might be a possible solution in the future for us to create an option which takes the user to their created new thread. For now you can direct them to the forum the new thread has been created in. We will add this to our to-do list and I will talk to LiquidPro about the feature.

Hey John, great job!
May your add-on be used for a "create a new thread wizard" ?
(for this, the forums selection should be added to choices...)

What do you think about this?

An interesting idea. So based off of what you select in the form, it sends the results to that particular forum? Let me know if that is what you mean as I will also bring this up with LiquidPro for a future release.

An interesting idea. So based off of what you select in the form, it sends the results to that particular forum? Let me know if that is what you mean as I will also bring this up with LiquidPro for a future release.

Exactly. Many users never used a forum and are a bit confused where post their new discussion. I like from time to perform a simple wizard to help the new users to post their first thread.

Title
Discussion Area (forums)
Discussion Body
Create your new discussion (button)

Return page: You've created your new discussion. You'll receive an alert and a notification e-mail (depend on your notification preferences) when someone reply to you. In the main time you can read some other discussions in our forum. Please select the area of your interest and enjoy!

In this way you can put a Create New Thread button somewhere in the site and assist new users without load the moderators.

If you'll add this feature I'll install your great mod in our five forums :)

I purchased the Plus version & downloaded the software on my g/f's pc didnt get a chance to install the plus addon because I was waiting for my host provider to install ionCube well now I am not going to see my g/f till jan. and I went to download it on my home pc and it is asking me to renew it? of 20 dollars? is this true or is this an error?

I purchased the Plus version & downloaded the software on my g/f's pc didnt get a chance to install the plus addon because I was waiting for my host provider to install ionCube well now I am not going to see my g/f till jan. and I went to download it on my home pc and it is asking me to renew it? of 20 dollars? is this true or is this an error?

I'm getting the same thing, I just tried downloading the .zip file on my work PC (originally downloaded at home) and got:

"Your Support & Updates period for this license has expired
You will need to renew your support & updates before you can download the latest files"

I can't imagine the download is tied to IP address as many people don't have a static IP at home so I think it's maybe an issue with LiquidPro's system and should hopefully be sorted. It looks like the years support which was meant to be included with the original purchase hasn't been set up right.

You definitely won't need to re-purchase it :-)

I'm getting the same thing, I just tried downloading the .zip file on my work PC (originally downloaded at home) and got:

"Your Support & Updates period for this license has expired
You will need to renew your support & updates before you can download the latest files"

I can't imagine the download is tied to IP address as many people don't have a static IP at home so I think it's maybe an issue with LiquidPro's system and should hopefully be sorted. It looks like the years support which was meant to be included with the original purchase hasn't been set up right.

You definitely won't need to re-purchase it :)
SMH and I just purchased that 10 renew thing because I thought I needed to ANGRY FACE!

I've submitted a bug report to their forum about this and I'm sure they'll sort it all out.

They've been extremely helpful so far so I don't think you'll have a problem getting it resolved :-)

Top Bottom