Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

you wont be able to to do any customization, I guess thats the reason. We thought about using it for a single domain (Plus) but with this limitation..no thanks.
Pro isn't an option for the very small area we could use it for.
If customizations are required we are very open to feature suggestions. This add-on will be heavily supported by John and myself. Development on version 1.0.1 has already begun including some features that were suggested in our beta testing.

Reactions: DRE
Cool just wanted to check what happens if it couldn't connect to your server for whatever reason.
For further clarification there is a 15 day local cache of the license. If we were down for 15 days, I would say we probably have bigger problems (like a zombie apocalypse).

For further clarification there is a 15 day local cache of the license. If we were down for 15 days, I would say we probably have bigger problems (like a zombie apocalypse).

Ah ok, I meant more like what happens if you went bankrupt or something along those lines.

Ah ok, I meant more like what happens if you went bankrupt or something along those lines.
If we were to stop supporting this product, we will release a nullified/unencrypted version of the product. The reason behind the encryption is for piracy reasons. At that point in time, we would no longer be concerned with piracy, so it would be released "free and clear."

Can I see a sample for this use anywhere? Can this post use formatting?

Sure, it works on our forums http://liquidpro.net/community/

You may not have access but I can grant it to you if you tell me your registered username. We have created template fields for you to set custom subjects and messages that you can format using basic XenForo BB code. You can see it in the newer screenshots I just posted.

Thank you LP. I like support that is fast to the point and honest.
Timing np as I am thinking of a big add-on we'll be preparing early next year and we could use your Forms for the submission part.

Thank you LP. I like support that is fast to the point and honest.
Timing np as I am thinking of a big add-on we'll be preparing early next year and we could use your Forms for the submission part.

Awesome, well let us know if you have any further questions, we will be happy to help.

Is there a reason that firefox is complaining about your security certificate (is it just self-certified or something)?

Edit: When clicking 'login' or 'order'. It also won't let me add an exception as can't seem to get the certificate.

Is there a reason that firefox is complaining about your security certificate (is it just self-certified or something)?

Edit: When clicking 'login' or 'order'. It also won't let me add an exception as can't seem to get the certificate.

What version of Firefox are you using? I am not getting any certificate errors.

And no, it's an actual SSL certificate from GeoTrust, not self-signed.

8.0.1 OS X

I get the certificate errors and it won't let me add an exception. Will try again tomorrow.

liquidpro.net uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

8.0.1 OS X

I get the certificate errors and it won't let me add an exception. Will try again tomorrow.

I was getting the same thing, but now it is working fine for me. Maybe try closing out of your browser entirely and re-opening the site. Could give Safari a shot also, just to see how it reacts. Very strange.

8.0.1 OS X

Hi Rob,

Try now. It should be fixed, I actually missed a step in the installation process and did a quick validation to make sure everything is now good. Looks like it :).

Looks really nice, hate the IonCube and whatnot though. I, like others mentioned, don't need the higher mulit-domain option, but I also don't like not being able to customize myself and otherwise being "tethered" to someone else's uptime/site. I think you guys have covered that as best you can, but it's still an issue, no one likes being forced into marriage. ;)

Anyway, nice stuff guys, that's really the only "problem" I see and I hope you get a lot of registrations. =)

A couple of suggestions (I'm still on the fence about IonCube... hehe).

The ability to add/remove a usergroup from someone after the fill out a form. I've got some open registrations I'd like people to fill out a quick questionaire and then once done (regardless of their answers), change their usergroups.

I think this idea is a little too complex, but... I'd like to have it so I can set specific usergroups to be able to create forms. But I'd like it so they can ONLY edit their own forms and such things like posting to a forum/thread only show what they have permissions to see normally. This would allow me to offload some things on to other people, without having to give them admin access or otherwise access to all forms.

Anyway, just some ideas. =)

Top Bottom