Signup abuse detection and blocking

Signup abuse detection and blocking [Paid] 1.15.6

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Your plug-in is working fine but i have a question. I have a troll using seemingly normal ISP’s through various locations in the US and GB. I’m wondering how they accomplish this?7D0C0AAB-E18D-4D14-A960-AAD7B82B155D.webp

Probably using a VPN service which deliberately uses residential services with mainstream ISPs to avoid geolocation

When upgrading from XF 1.5 do you uninstall the original Alter Ego Detector or will this take it over and upgrade it?

When upgrading from XF 1.5 do you uninstall the original Alter Ego Detector or will this take it over and upgrade it?
Leave the original Alter Ego Detector installed, then install this add-on. Once it is installed, it will automatically copy settings, and you can then uninstall the legacy add-on. You don't need to remove any old legacy tables.

When a member is put into moderation the "checking" information is really really a bear to figure out quickly. It take a lot of eye power to find the important parts. Could it be laid out a little easier by grouping and bolding the important stuff rather than mixing it all together. It's really tough to scan.

When a member is put into moderation the "checking" information is really really a bear to figure out quickly. It take a lot of eye power to find the important parts. Could it be laid out a little easier by grouping and bolding the important stuff rather than mixing it all together. It's really tough to scan.
This is actually default XF2.1 behaviour, but fixed for next version

Top Bottom