Sidebar Positions

Sidebar Positions 2.9

No permission to download
Can this sidebar also be used on the search results page?

(update: nevermind, turning off "Search for matching users with content search" fixed my concern)

Is it possible to replace XenPorta's sidebar with this? As currently I have Sidebar Positions on the forum and XenPorta's default on the articles page.

I'm new to xenForo, and I find the admin interface inscrutable. I've installed the add-on, and I can't for the life of me find where I access its setting. In the Add-Ons section, there's only the names of the add-ons I've added.

In other words, for use noobs, it might be a good idea, in your installation instructions, to say where the settings are located after installation. Thanks.

Andy: The new Resource Manager 1.2 will have a sidebar listing of resources. Are you going to support this in Sidebar Positions?

Otherwise it falls at the bottom no matter what.

:)

Not sure if I need to ask you Andy or the dev for the other add-on in question.

I'm using the Responsive Social Sharing Buttons add-on, but when I select their option for sidebar share Capture.webp it only displays their share buttons in the sidebar block if I disable your Sidebar Positions.

a.webp
b.webp

Is there any way to enable the responsive sahre buttons to work with your sidebar add-on?
Cheers,
Greg

I've upgraded Sidebar Positions to v2.6 and now the Recent Posts sidebar has disappeared.

Update: It doesn't even show up in the Sidebar Positions options, so I can't assign it a priority in the sidebar. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it to no avail. I also checked permissions, which are set to allow any user group to see it.

Update: Andy swiftly contacted me. He informed me that upgrading the forum to the latest xenForo release (1.5) would cure everything. Upgrading now. Sorry for the dumb support request. ;-)

Last edited:
Can anyone explain how to make the 'Calendar Events Upcoming' block appear? I thought it was nothing more than assigning it a number in which order to appear. Does it take more than that? Thanks in advance!

Has anyone noticed there is a lot of question on this thread and not a lot of answers?
upload_2015-8-25_19-38-37.webp

Last edited:
It seems that addon is just getting updated updated and updated and no one is able to use it properly.

Infact is there anyone who has been successfully using it ?

EDIT - Successfully resolved by @AndyB . Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom