Sidebar Positions

Sidebar Positions 2.9

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Sidebar Positions - Provides an easy way to control the position of each add-on that is displayed in the sidebar.

Description:

Provides an easy way to control the position of each add-on that is displayed in the sidebar.

The Sidebar Positions add-on is required for any of the following supported add-ons:

Traffic
Doppler
Satellite
Banner
Most Likes
Statistics
Recent Posts
Today's Birthdays

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 89280

Installation:
  1. Download sidebarpositions_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct...
Read more about this resource...

AndyB

AndyB updated Sidebar Positions with a new update entry:

See description.

Sidebar Positions v1.6 changes:

Previous versions of this add-on required the following add-ons to be installed:

Members Online Now
New Profile Posts
Share This Page
Staff Online Now

If you have a previous version of this add-on, once you install this version you will want to remove these no longer needed add-ons.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Itworx4me

@AndyB

Would be nice if you made a sidebar location addon. I would like to see the sidebar options just above the bottom breadcrumbs bar....Instead of the right location now....

Thanks,
Itworx4me

AndreaMarucci

Hello Andy, in my forum to save some screen real estate, I'm using the [bd] widget addon so that the blocks are tabbed like this

01-01-2015 16-25-05.jpg

Since I'd like to use this and other addons from you to achieve the same functions, I'm asking if this tabbing is possible with your addon.

Thanks!

sbj

Hello,

I coudn't find a way to disable "Staff Online Now".
By default the positions set to zero should disable the sidebar blocks. Just, when we set a position, a different numer than zero, then the sidebars should be enabled.
Maybe in future something like this would be great.

LogOn

I can't make it work (i'm using XenForo 1.4.4). I'v installed it and i followed every step, but the add-on don't appear in the right side of the page:

Admin Option set:

Forum: