Sidebar Positions

Sidebar Positions 2.9

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
Description:

Provides an easy way to control the positions and or remove the default XenForo sidebar blocks. In addition if you install any of the optional add-ons shown below, the positions of those sidebar blocks can be controlled as well.

Example link:

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/

Supported add-ons:

Banner

Calendar

Countdown

Members Online

Most Likes

Sidebar Donations

Sidebar Extra One

Sidebar Extra Two

Sidebar Extra Three

Sidebar Extra Four

Sidebar Notices

Sidebar Poll

Statistics

Today's Birthdays

Options page:

pic001.webp

Installation:
  1. Download sidebarpositions_v2.9.zip and unzip it.
  2. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  3. Upload the addon-SidebarPositions_v2.9.xml file
  4. Click the Install Add-on button.
How to use:

Go to the Admin Control Panel and select the Options page for this add-on.

Admin Control Panel -> Home -> Options -> Sidebar Positions

By default all positions are set to zero. Change the position number for any add-on you have installed from the supported add-on list.

Questions and Answers:

Q: Will this work with other framework add-ons?
A: No.

Q: Will this work with third party styles?
A: Most third party styles are compatible.

Q: Can I control the default XenForo sidebar blocks with this add-on?
A: Yes.

Q: I'm still running XenForo v1.4x, which version od Sidebar Positions will work?
A: You will need to install Sidebar Positions v2.4.

Q: What other pages besides the forum list is the sidebar shown?
A: The sidebar is shown on the forum list only.​

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 19 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Sidebar Positions v2.9 changes: Updated to be compatible with XenForo 1.5.14.
  2. See description

Sidebar Positions v2.8 changes: Added support for the Sidebar Poll v1.0 add-on.
  3. See description

Sidebar Positions v2.7 changes: Fixed Options page.

Latest reviews

The Plugin and all associated ad dons are working perfectly. Thank you, Andy for all your efforts very much!
Excellent add-on. Worked like a charm. Easy to install. for newbies. Comes in very handy. Thank you .
love this addon. love your all ad-dons and I am using them. They are free and very useful. You are my very favorite author here :)
I just LOVE this add-on and how many options it gives the Adminstrator. You can literally place anything, anywhere in just a couple of clicks.

The forethought in insuring that the other Supported Add-ons can be easily positioned within the sidebar is a very nice touch.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Very good extention. Easy to install, configure and use. I can not understand how such a necessary function is not include in the core version. Big thanks to the developer!
It works, although I do wish that it had compatibility with Brogan's CTA Featured Threads addon for those that use the page in that addon as their home page.
Andy is one of the most prolific and generous xenforo addon coder I've ever seen. My forum use a lot of his addon. They're all working very wel and absolutely useful adding a lot of function that should be in xenforo core. Sidebar Position is absolutely a must!
This add-on is awesome. And, so is Andy! Andy goes to all lengths to help me. I appreciate it very much. I have ditched Widget Framework and will be using Andy's add-ons instead.
Perfect! Thanks Andy for another great addition to your great collection of xf add-ons.

Can I also point out that Andy's support is excellent, he's a guy that cares about your forum with great respect!
Great developer, generous with his time and especially with his very clean, fantastic code. This addon, like others, are an effort in the shortest distance between two points. And what I like most about it and other plugins by AndyB is that they are constantly updated and they flat out just work. Great job.
Top Bottom