Sidebar Positions

Sidebar Positions 2.9

No permission to download

Yes, i'v installed the following resources: Members Online 1.6, Recent Posts 2.1 and Statistics 1.4:

EMGBOeO.jpg

Strange. When I compare your screenshot from here with the screenshot from here, it shows me that your add-on misses the "Calendar Events Tomorrow" position. I would say you have an old version of the add-on but then your last screenshot says 2.0.

Strange. When I compare your screenshot from here with the screenshot from here, it shows me that your add-on misses the "Calendar Events Tomorrow" position. I would say you have an old version of the add-on but then your last screenshot says 2.0.

My snapsot does not include all the options, but i have read and verified that i'v set to 0 even the last 5 options (Xenforo Default Blocks). If necessary, i can make another snapshot with all the block's included

P.S.: i'v installed the add-ons twice

No, no need. I thought there is something missing but it is ok. Do the default blocks work? If you set all to zero except the default ones?
The only other thing is uninstalling the add-on, then deleting the /library/AndyB/Sidebar Positions folder. And then installing again.
I think you have to contact @AndyB about this.

Btw, what is this "progess to next level thing" This could be the problem. Disable it and see if it works.

The default blocks work with Sidebar Positions 2.0, so the sidebar is not the problem.

I'v tried to disable trophy progress, but that's not the problem

Ahhh, I see. Then it is very likely that you forgot to set the permissions for the ressources you want to see in the sidebar.

Ahhh, I see. Then it is very likely that you forgot to set the permissions for the ressources you want to see in the sidebar.
How do i do that?

Thank you for your answers

L.E.: i'v disabled all the ather add ons, but it does not work

As you see on the 3rd picture for example, go in ACP -> Users -> User Groups -> select a User Group (for example "registered") and scroll down until you see "Recent Posts" permission and set it to allow.
Or if you want to test it, just give the permission to your account: ACP-> Users-> List All Users-> ...

As you see in the 3rd picture for example, go in ACP -> Users -> User Groups -> select a User Group (for example "registered") and scroll down until you see "Recent Posts" permission and set it to allow.
Or if you want to test it, just give the permission to your account: ACP-> Users-> List All Users-> ...
Ahhh. That is it!

Thank you very much for your help!

I posted this on the recent status thing as well, but I figured I should just reiterate that it is duplicating blocks and slapping them at the bottom for me. Which is a huge bummer, because this is definitely something my site needs. Is it something in the templates I need to change? @AndyB Assistence would be greatly appreciated.

Hello guys,

I wonder if you can help me please. I have installed this add on a long with "countdown", it all works fine in "forum_list" template view, but when I go to any other page, it disappears. I have tried to "include" the "countdown" template to the sidebar in other page templates, but it still doesn't come up and I'm not sure if I'm missing something?

Does this only work for the "forum_list" page or can I get it to work throughout the rest of my site because I would like to use the countdown clock for competition deadlines, so it would be handy if I could have the countdown clock showing on the page which advertises the competition as apposed to getting members to go back and refer to the clock on the home page lol

Any help would great and much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Richard

Don't suppose there's anyway to make other add-ons appear above the widgets included here? For example, I want to put Taigachat at the top. The code to embed it is <xen:hook name="dark_taigachat" /> but I don't know where to throw that - putting it in forum_list makes it appear underneath your widgets regardless of where in the template it goes.

I installed this addon and all sidebar entries except for Trending Topics disappeared.

I had to add position values for each sidebar block that I wanted to see. Simply adding 1 for each of the built in sidebar blocks brought them back.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with the "members online"-block.
I'm using Xenporta and with this add-on active, my "member online" block disappears from the Xenporta homepage. Any idea?

Top Bottom