Sidebar Positions

Sidebar Positions 2.9

No permission to download
Andy also provides amazing support. Whenever I have problems, he responds quickly. Even called me a few times to make sure things were OK. That's the level of support we all deserve but seldom get.

I'm having an issue with the "members online"-block.
I'm using Xenporta and with this add-on active, my "member online" block disappears from the Xenporta homepage. Any idea?
I'm having the same issue on Xenporta 2 Pro, is there a fix for this? Thanks.

All works fine except for one small niggle - there doesn't appear to be an order provided for the XF Media Gallery statistics. For me, that always appear at the bottom of the homepage sidebar, even if I'd prefer something else to follow (ie, share page links).

I'm having an issue with the "members online"-block.
I'm using Xenporta and with this add-on active, my "member online" block disappears from the Xenporta homepage. Any idea?

I'm having the same issue on Xenporta 2 Pro, is there a fix for this? Thanks.
Has anybody got a fix for this? I'm desperate to use some of Andy's mods that require the Sidebar add-on but it interferes with Xenporta 2. :(

I have a "responsive sharing buttons" add on which does not show up when I select "share this page." How can I get the rsb's to show?

Instead of this:

responsive_buttons.webp
I get this:

responsive_buttons2.webp

Last edited:
i have "widgets" addons installed, when I installed this `sidebar', but it didnt change anything when i am playing with 0 to other number on settings ? do I miss anything on instructions ?

----------------------------------------------
all goods... sidebar and widget can not be together...

thanks

Last edited:
I installed the add-on mainly so I could remove the Today's Birthdays box. However this hasn't happened as it is still present when Members are selected. Is it a setting I've missed or not within the scope of the add-on?

Hi @AndyB

I try to test this wonderful addon and I think I found a small mistake

If there is a usergroup that isn't allowed to view the forum by default
  • Members Online Now
  • Staff Online Now
isn't showned the this group

With your addon this group is able to see
  • Members Online Now
  • Staff Online Now
Are you able to fix this please?

Thanks for support.

Last edited:
Hello!

I was wondering if its possible to add this sidebar to a category and thread view. I really want my users to have the sidebar present at all pages they visit.

I did that with the widget framework add-on. Sadly, that one does not generate an upcoming events widget.

Top Bottom