Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
so there is a possibility that you dont get approved? will it help if i send in screenshots of the member area here on xenforo along with my personal details? I have chosen xenforo for my new project because it centers around the idea of this plugin.

Yes, there is a possibility that could happen.

I have seen around 4-5 names in this thread that have posted here, demanding to be approved, yet strangely see them asking on certain other websites for this as well (names match 100%). Why would bobster take the chance of selling to one of those, with the probability being high that it will be shared?

He has his methods of approval, and since it is his resource, his sales, we have to appreciate that fact.

I respect that. Ill just wait for the approval (if you dont get approved do you get a info why?)

in the meantime take this gif as it sums this thread up quite nicely :D

take-my-money.gif

There is an inactive user under the same name as you @ a warez forum which has shared XF on it. Is it you? (Just curious)

noli.webp

No thats not me im male and 26 years old, and this is the first time i see that website :D. The other Xenforo Website i visit is the German Website of the Guy that codes XenPorta.

Im self employed with an online business that spans around several blogs, forums in Germany / Austria / Switzerland and a small Online Shop. I can give out my professional information and some details but not in public. I bought XenForo last week after seeing the disaster that vB5 is and i have no intentions to share this software, i just need it for a project. Simple as that.

Before you dont verify me because of some matching username on some forum please get in contact with me. Im more then happy to give some background and professional information.

No thats not me im male and 26 years old, and this is the first time i see that website :D. The other Xenforo Website i visit is the German Website of the Guy that codes XenPorta.

Im self employed with an online business that spans around several blogs, forums in Germany / Austria / Switzerland and a small Online Shop. I can give out my professional information and some details but not in public. I bought XenForo last week after seeing the disaster that vB5 is and i have no intentions to share this software, i just need it for a project. Simple as that.

Cool. Hopefully you won't have too long to wait. :cool:

Hey Bob!

Thanks so much for your response. I have sent over the requested information! We appreciate your time.

Reactions: Bob
Just a few things I'd like to see :

1.) The option to remove the post box when making a new listing. (Currently, every tab you make shows the post box.)
2.) I'd love to be able to pre-fill the "General Information" box with text, to help with users to fill out the information. (This would make all listings much like each other, since not all visitors know how to format there posts such as in bullet lists, etc.)

Just a few things I'd like to see :

1.) The option to remove the post box when making a new listing. (Currently, every tab you make shows the post box.)
2.) I'd love to be able to pre-fill the "General Information" box with text, to help with users to fill out the information. (This would make all listings much like each other, since not all visitors know how to format there posts such as in bullet lists, etc.)

Post your suggestions in the support forum of this addon via http://addons.nfljunkies.com/forums/suggestions.37/ so he wont miss it as everything is kept in one nice place...

Do you accept paid customizations?
These customizations are non-specific, so you can use them for your customers.

I brought SimpleGallery, fiddling around with the UserGallery and last week I brought that PhotoPost thing, spent almost a week trying to configure it and gave up.

1) I need a modification of the grid view to show image only and nothing else.

This is an enhancement of the Grid mode.

a) No need to show label and description on bottom. Maybe, make an alt-text so that when you hover your mouse over it, you see the hint.

2) Hide and show Avatar feature. You don't need to show the person's avatar 100 times in 100 showcase items.

3) Ability to show the attached image at full size in the item. Right now you have to click on it.

4) Ability to have a text one-line entry and no description.

This is in other words, retrofitting your SimpleGallery to use a different mode 'Gallery+Photos'.

5) Ability to sort via last added items (for a certain category listing).

License is non-exclusive, so PM me a reasonable quote and estimated delivery dates.

Top Bottom