Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
lol.. no problem bud.. just hit me up on the support site and will discuss things.

Hey bobster65,

The way I would really like to use this is to have my site have purchasable upgrades to post to the showcase. Basically I would make it so you could pay X amount of dollars for a month or so and then you can post products to the showcase, and they show up at the top of the forum. That all works fine except when the upgrade for the user runs out, the post and product still remain. Anyway to have the posts delete after 30 days or have a chron script that deletes posts in the showcase if a user is no longer a member of the user group. Or the posts in the showcase go hidden if the user that posted isn't a member of a certain group? (that last one is probably the most likely).

Hey bobster65,

The way I would really like to use this is to have my site have purchasable upgrades to post to the showcase. Basically I would make it so you could pay X amount of dollars for a month or so and then you can post products to the showcase, and they show up at the top of the forum. That all works fine except when the upgrade for the user runs out, the post and product still remain. Anyway to have the posts delete after 30 days or have a chron script that deletes posts in the showcase if a user is no longer a member of the user group. Or the posts in the showcase go hidden if the user that posted isn't a member of a certain group? (that last one is probably the most likely).

Probably best to have a CRON that will soft delete any items that are owned by users that are not in User Group X. This would be a fairly easy custom addon to do.

Probably best to have a CRON that will soft delete any items that are owned by users that are not in User Group X. This would be a fairly easy custom addon to do.

I am highly interested in this add-on as it lets me create a paid for showcase system. What can I do to help it along?

Probably going to need a limit as well to the amount of posts you can create in a certain showcase forum that are not deleted. Is there a way to set a limit of non-deleted ones that currently exist.

I am highly interested in this add-on as it lets me create a paid for showcase system. What can I do to help it along?

Probably going to need a limit as well to the amount of posts you can create in a certain showcase forum that are not deleted. Is there a way to set a limit of non-deleted ones that currently exist.

start a thread at the support site: http://addons.nfljunkies.com/forums/suggestions.37/

Let it sit for a few days to find out if anyone else is interested in it as well. If not, I will quote you a price and go from there :)

png1.webp

Can you add 4th option:

( ) modular
( ) listview
( ) grid
( o ) Photo Gallery

When viewing the layout, it will have no title, no description, spacious view of the image.

1) See the picture in previous post.

2) Not sure what you mean by this? You need to explain in more detail and tell me which page or pages you are refering to as a Users Avatar is displayed in multiple locations for various reasons (most of this is standard xenforo). I need to know the specific locations as there isn't just ONE bit of code that removes ALL instances of where something is displayed.

See attached:

Please see attached.

1. If you remove the text, description and make the picture bigger, you have a photo gallery...

pic82.webp

2., 3. see above.

4. have the ability to make the text and description optional. That way I can insert a ton of photos without any descriptions.

5. (Ignore)

Let me know when you can do this customization. I brought this PhotoPost, SGallery and another gallery system. All of them have serious problems :(

I'm not at the point where I can charge but hope to be soon. My only solution is to create a paid upgrade which would allow this but a paid feature per addition in Showcase might be a better solution.

I'm not at the point where I can charge but hope to be soon. My only solution is to create a paid upgrade which would allow this but a paid feature per addition in Showcase might be a better solution.

Thats kinda getting close to "classifieds" functionality. You can request it, but Im not sure I want to go down that road in core. can't hurt to create a thread in the suggestions forum and let others weigh in on the topic.

Does Showcase integrate with Xen Media Gallery? I mean, can random media (images) be pulled from Showcase to show on the forum page via Xen Media's panel? This way, I could have a mixture of random images from the site, but also, some Showcase images presented on the forums page, which point to a product reviews section.

Does Showcase integrate with Xen Media Gallery? I mean, can random media (images) be pulled from Showcase to show on the forum page via Xen Media's panel? This way, I could have a mixture of random images from the site, but also, some Showcase images presented on the forums page, which point to a product reviews section.

At this moment, I do not think it is possible (not integrated yet).

Reactions: Bob

Currently there is no "integration" but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. Once Chris is done with both User Album integration and XF 1.2 updating, I am sure we'll be chatting about some cross integration as we have a lot of members that have and use both addons. I can't see any reason why Chris and I can't come up with something that will benefit joint license holders. Chris is beyond easy to work with and we have an excellent working relationship.

Currently there is no "integration" but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. Once Chris is done with both User Album integration and XF 1.2 updating, I am sure we'll be chatting about some cross integration as we have a lot of members that have and use both addons. I can't see any reason why Chris and I can't come up with something that will benefit joint license holders. Chris is beyond easy to work with and we have an excellent working relationship.
That sounds great! Both add-ons are top notch pieces of work (not that I know anything about coding) I just trust the developers descriptions and the many referrals from xF members to make my decisions. Naturally, the add-on needs to suit my site and concept (which both do) if Showcase and Xen Media could work together in the future that'll be impressive, nevertheless, I'll be purchasing both anyway.

Hi!
Please modify the question in the registration for on your forum because I had to find on google which are the NFL teams.

Please be aware that not all the people who buy your mods is from usa.

Thank you

I want to buy this add-on but the coder hasn't activated my account yet. Please check...I've sent you a conversation and you were online after I send it to you..

bobster65 submitted a new resource:

Showcase (version 1.0.0 Beta 3) - Showcase your Items visually along with detailed wysiwyg tabbed content

Read more about this resource...

I've sent you the Validation Token and the Domain associated with the token but I haven't get any reply yet. Please reply my private conversation.

I expect at least some kind of support...I hope you won't do the same after I'll buy the add-on..

Top Bottom