• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Show user is online

I'm calling your boss!!! :cool: :p

I'm actually more afraid of the network admin.
biggrin.png

Very nice Modification.
How can i change the color for the ofline text?
I would like to change it to make the online/offline a little different

Its just UserOffline but worked very well. Thanks brogan. ah btw happy new year to all of you ;)

Ive decided to un-install this mod. Great mod just dont need it atm. Ive uninstalled from the control panel. Just wondering do I need to edit anything back? I used the classic ribbon version. Cheers

Disabling or uninstalling should be enough.

You may want to remove any template edits you also made with regards to the indicator.

Disabling or uninstalling should be enough.

You may want to remove any template edits you also made with regards to the indicator.

Hi Brogan,

In the first post it says to replace the entire template so I dont have the old template code. Will this be an issue? So far it doesnt seem to be but I cant be sure...

I'm not sure which template edits were made as I add all of my css edits to EXTRA.css (for this very reason ;))

You can try reverting the template but you will lose any other edits you have made, if any.
Failing that you can create a new default style with no parent and copy the template code.

I'm not sure which template edits were made as I add all of my css edits to EXTRA.css (for this very reason ;))

You can try reverting the template but you will lose any other edits you have made, if any.
Failing that you can create a new default style with no parent and copy the template code.

I used the classic method(method 2 in first post)

I thought id just revert as I know i dont have any other edits to the template 'message_user_online'

I thought revert would take it back to default? But now the template is gone. Is this right?

Cheers Brogan

I've just checked the instructions and the template is message_user_online which is part of the add-on so it should be removed if you want to remove all traces of it.

I've just checked the instructions and the template is message_user_online which is part of the add-on so it should be removed if you want to remove all traces of it.

I was hoping that was the case! Phew! Kinda weird though because I did un-install this several hours ago yet the template was not removed.

Anyway all good now. Thanks Brogan your worth your weight in gold.

Can anybody tell me how i can change the background color and border for offline and online (green/red) instead off the names "only"? Thanks.

looks nice, mind sharing the code? ^^
Add to EXTRA.css
Code:
.premiumUser
{
	background: #e68c17 url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;
	border: 1px solid #e68c17;
	border-radius: 3px;
	border-top-right-radius: 0px;
	border-top-left-radius: 0px;
	box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0, 0.25);
	color: #000000;
	display: block;
	font-weight: bold;
	font-size: 10px;
	margin: -5px -5px -2px;
	padding: 2px;
	position: relative;
	text-align: center;
}
.premiumUser span { background-color: #e68c17; position: absolute; top: -4px; width: 4px; height: 4px; }
.premiumUser .right { border-top-right-radius: 3px; right: -1px; }
.premiumUser .left { border-top-left-radius: 3px; left: -1px; }

Add to message_user_info template under the first hook:
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 5}">
	<span class="premiumUser"><span class="left"></span><span class="right"></span>Premium Supporter</span>
</xen:if>

user group 5 is my premium supporter group.

Add to EXTRA.css
Code:
.premiumUser
{
	background: #e68c17 url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;
	border: 1px solid #e68c17;
	border-radius: 3px;
	border-top-right-radius: 0px;
	border-top-left-radius: 0px;
	box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0, 0.25);
	color: #000000;
	display: block;
	font-weight: bold;
	font-size: 10px;
	margin: -5px -5px -2px;
	padding: 2px;
	position: relative;
	text-align: center;
}
.premiumUser span { background-color: #e68c17; position: absolute; top: -4px; width: 4px; height: 4px; }
.premiumUser .right { border-top-right-radius: 3px; right: -1px; }
.premiumUser .left { border-top-left-radius: 3px; left: -1px; }

Add to message_user_info template under the first hook:
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 5}">
	<span class="premiumUser"><span class="left"></span><span class="right"></span>Premium Supporter</span>
</xen:if>

user group 5 is my premium supporter group.
thanks!!!!

trying to figure out how to combine both the status indicator and that; so it looks nice

Top Bottom