Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
I would like to make a suggestion: Could you please allow an option of 1 post in a thread log with @ username [timestamp]: {message} on a new line every X messages instead of 1 reply per message sent?

Since the latest update, when hovering over the shoutbox as admin, the edit and delete icons are showing up on every shout, rather than only on the "selected" one as it was before. Is this normal? Is it possible to change that?

That's the change I've made to fix the issue of not being able to click on any action links due to some content. Another approach would be adding them in a menu with an icon visible at all time.

Thank you for your quick reply. An idea would be that you can click on the text itself and then a "dropdown" menu with the options would appear...if that is possible? That way everything is nicely hidden.

That would be nice yes. It can be at the same position, like the icons currently are. But as you said instead of all icons side by side, only a menu. The most annoying thing for me is, that when you hover over the shoutbox, that on every row all icons are appearing. So i think a static menu to the right of each "entry" would be much nicer.

Sorry for this question but I haven't tried to update a add-on since Installing XF.
I have 1.5.3 installed, can I just disable the Shoutbox and then overwrite the files with the 1.5.4 ones and hope to see a update or upgrade notice in the Add-Ons section?

Just want to try and keep my settings and shouts and am asking before I screw up.

Top Bottom