Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
When the Shoutbox loads? If you scroll manually to the bottom, auto-scroll should enable.

No, when they try to manually scroll and there is an embedded tweet/video, they are no longer able to scroll the shoutbox. Assume the embedded media causes the page itself to scroll rather than the shoutbox area.

No, when they try to manually scroll and there is an embedded tweet/video, they are no longer able to scroll the shoutbox. Assume the embedded media causes the page itself to scroll rather than the shoutbox area.

Have disabled BBCode and Autolink within shoutbox to get around this, but this means that when URL's are pasted into shouts, they aren't linked and are just plain text.

I can't reproduce that issue. I've tried it with Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Does it happen on IE/Edge?

Using Shoutbox 1.5.0 and more users now use it.
But unfortunately my mobile users report that while typing, the typed text disappears behind the keyboard.

@Siropu Can you please add upload image feature to this version ? It's very needed for this lite version, I already purchased your Chat 2 but it's too complicated, I need lite, simple and easy to use for every member, but this version lack of upload image
It's so weird that no one suggest this feature to this version

Sorry, I don't have any plans to add that feature to the Shoutbox.
I already purchased your Chat 2 but it's too complicated, I need lite, simple and easy to use for every member
Which part is complicated? You can set up Chat add-on to be the way you want it.

Which part is complicated? You can set up Chat add-on to be the way you want it.
It caused lag, and like I already said in Chat 2 thread (https://xenforo.com/community/threads/chat-2-by-siropu-paid.136023/page-74#post-1368302), when I scroll the screen on mobile, if user (accidentally) scroll on tool bar editor, the screen on mobile will not scroll, this makes very annoying to members
I just found out that the "bug" above belong to xenforo, not your addon, this issue doesn't exist in XF 1.x
This is annoying and frustrating

Sorry, I don't have any plans to add that feature to the Shoutbox.
Then please have plan to add that feature, i think lots of people need it, i'm ready to buy it

Last edited:
Anyone using it noticed Shoutbox using a lot of resources? Page loading slower when enabled. Any optimization on the way?

Right now I can see there is only 2 button, 1 is smile and 1 is send button, could you please add one more button? which is image button

@Siropu is it possible for you to update this add-on to show new replied posts & threads? I understand your Chat 2 add-on has that but looking for a simple shoutbox system and this one doesn't seem to have a bot mentioning the user activities when posting.

Top Bottom