Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
Install the style as a new copy and you should be fine. This style has no template modification, and all is done using CSS.

I have done the following:

Import > Select XML File > Import as: Child Of Style (No Parent)

The style sheet has the above issue. To rectify:

Add Style > Title: Shades of Grey > Parent Style > Shades of Grey (Cream Text)

With the cloned style selected, the stylesheet still exhibits the aforementioned issue.

Quick question. We have a member map on our site that is picking up the dark style as well. So the name boxes are using the link (light yellow text) style. How would I go about changing the url color for just that back to black/blue?

Quick question. We have a member map on our site that is picking up the dark style as well. So the name boxes are using the link (light yellow text) style. How would I go about changing the url color for just that back to black/blue?
Give me a link to your site and I will take a look.

@mitchelled

Okay, I think I found what you are using for the Member Map. Try this...

Go to: Admin CP > Appearance > Styles > Shades of Grey - Templates

Search for the template named "extra.css" and add this code

Code:
/// Dragonbyte Member Map background fix ///
.gm-style .gm-style-iw-c {
    background-color: #303030;
}
.gm-style .gm-style-iw-d::-webkit-scrollbar-track, .gm-style .gm-style-iw-d::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece {
    background: #303030;
}
.gm-style .gm-style-iw-t::after {
    background: #303030;
    box-shadow: -2px 2px 2px 0 rgba(20,20,20,.4);
}

Last edited:
Question:

We have a different wallpaper for every single day, I have this in my extra.less:

Code:
.p-header {
    background:transparent url("https://forums.themavesite.com/images/tms_banner_1920_{{ date($xf.time, 'z') + 1 }}.jpg");
    background-position: center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

However it's not changing the banner automatically every day, I need to manually re-save the extra.less file and then it does change.
How do I make the forum refresh this template file automatically?

Question:

We have a different wallpaper for every single day, I have this in my extra.less:

Code:
.p-header {
    background:transparent url("https://forums.themavesite.com/images/tms_banner_1920_{{ date($xf.time, 'z') + 1 }}.jpg");
    background-position: center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

However it's not changing the banner automatically every day, I need to manually re-save the extra.less file and then it does change.
How do I make the forum refresh this template file automatically?
This is beyond the scope of this style. You would be better served to ask the question here

This is beyond the scope of this style. You would be better served to ask the question here
I actually did: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/change-banner-image-based-on-day-number.172974/#post-1390654
And this was the reply:

Try putting your CSS in the PAGE_CONTAINER template
Code:
<style>
css here
</style>
or
Code:
<xf:css>
css here
</xf:css>

But I'm guessing extra.less is already like this?

Top Bottom