Setting Up XFMG

GeeBee

Hi folks, looking for some input on users of XFMG. I'm setting up a forum based on things that happen in a certain geographical area. For arguments sake, let's say that encompasses ten towns. Is it worth me setting up a category for each of the ten towns, or, in your opinion, will users just create their own albums?

If users did create their own album, can it be linked to a category? Just having a quick look, it seems as though users choose one or the other.

To clarify, let's say I made a category called Sydney, would a user be able to create their own album called Sydney Opera House and somehow link it to the category Sydney?

To clarify, let's say I made a category called Sydney, would a user be able to create their own album called Sydney Opera House and somehow link it to the category Sydney?

Yeah, as said above albums cannot be put into categories as of yet.

It is the second most liked suggestion here: - https://xenforo.com/community/threads/albums-within-categories.86879/

So it would be likely to come soon. Like the first post of the suggestion linked if you want that feature.

Top Bottom