XF 1.5 Set page node as home page

Mr Lucky

I want to set a page node as home page.

index page route in Options seems to apply only to the Forums tab. I want to keep forums under that tab, but open a page node under the Home tab.

If I add the page node in the Home Page URL options,

• The Home tab is not shown as current when you click on it.
  • The page URL portion is shown, I would like it to just show the root (as it is the home page)

I know I can do this using the widget framework widget page, but i want to do it with just a normal page node and not use an addon.

Can anyone please help? Thanks

Setting the index page route changes what is loaded when you hit the index/root page of the site. It doesn't apply changes to tabs or the like. For example, if you were to point it to resources/, it would load the RM with the resources tab selected.

Page nodes only exist within the forums tab in XF1, short of an add-on changing that. (In XF2, this is configurable per node.)

Page nodes only exist within the forums tab in XF1, short of an add-on changing that. (In XF2, this is configurable per node.)

I am interested really in doing this in xenforo 2 , but cannot get it to work. @Chris D mentioned it is the same as xenforo 1, hence my question here as I thought it would be more releveant if it's the same in both versions.

I am confused now.

I am interested really in doing this in xenforo 2 , but cannot get it to work. @Chris D mentioned it is the same as xenforo 1, hence my question here as I thought it would be more releveant if it's the same in both versions.

I am confused now.
I was referring to the ability to set a page node as the index route.

Yes, I'm aware of various addons, but this is something I'm working on for xenforo2 so need to do it without addon.

I was referring to the ability to set a page node as the index route.

I still don't understand. If I do that it is just under the Forums tab. I want to have this under the home tab (as with Widget Framework widget page)

Top Bottom