1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Seeking Sponsor Banner & Category Image Add-on

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Zachary Ball, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Zachary Ball

Zachary Ball Member

I have attached two pictures below to help give a better idea of what I am looking for.

1. Sponsor Banner - I need an add-on that will allow me to place a banner image within the forum section where a client will have their own area (forum). I should have a few different image size options along with allowing clickable images with URL's.

2. Category Image - On the inside of a category forum, I would prefer to put a custom image in place of text to give it a bit more pop to each category area.

Sponsor Banner.png Category Header Image.png

2. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

3. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

I'd be interested in something like this as well..

4. Zachary Ball

Zachary Ball Member

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know the forum sponsorship one has been done, just not sure where to find it. This xenforo forum uses it: http://slingshotforums.com/

As for the other one, someone should be able to help me out whether it be changing some code and directing image to the area or simply just a add-on I can't find.

5. viper357

viper357 Active Member

I was also looking for an add-on to do that but couldn't find one so I just use normal html code in the forum description area to add my banners, you can see here. http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/categories/sponsors-forums.67/ It's not the best looking and the html could probably be done better, but it works for me. :p

6. Zachary Ball

Zachary Ball Member

I am going to be handling 50+ images at some point down the road, rather not have custom html for all. I need something more realistc where I can upload a banner on the fly.

Also no one has a solution for replacing the category title with a logo?

7. Zachary Ball

Zachary Ball Member

Not one person?

8. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

I think our Node Sponsor Add-on does exactly what you're asking for point #1. It does only allow a single image per node though, not sure if you were wanting more than one on each forum and it does not do anything with categories

9. Zachary Ball

Zachary Ball Member

I appreciate it Jake. It looks exactly what I need.

10. wang

wang Well-Known Member

11. Zachary Ball

Zachary Ball Member

You are a bit late there bud.

If you just took the time to read anything above you would know I already found a different add-on for that.