Search Log

Search Log 2.9

No permission to download
3) Search Log link moved to Visitor tab

Is that where I click on my username and get the pop-up menu with options to access my profile page, edit signature, etc.?
Don't see it on mine, and have gone through ACP user group permissions and set 'View Search Log' to Allow

Is that where I click on my username and get the pop-up menu with options to access my profile page, edit signature, etc.?
Don't see it on mine, and have gone through ACP user group permissions and set 'View Search Log' to Allow
Yep, it's showing for me:
b1fTJnb.png

Same here. It doesn't appear on ours and I've set 'View Search Log' to Allow too. We already have a lot of option in there though so maybe there isn't room for it?

Same here. It doesn't appear on ours and I've set 'View Search Log' to Allow too. We already have a lot of option in there though so maybe there isn't room for it?
Does /search/searchlog/ work for you? It does for me, so I've just bookmarked it.

It works as far as telling me I do not have permissions to view it.

The problem was in our permissions for registered users. We had Search Log set to 'Never' for registered users. Once we set it to 'Not Set (No)' it worked like a charm. Thanks Andy for the excellent support!

Amazing that Xenforo doesn't record the search history in its core.
So now this incredibly valuable information is being tracked, what reports are available?
With a specifiable date range:
  • Most searched terms
  • Most searched forum
  • A graph showing the number of searches per minute of the day
I'm sure there are lots of other possibilities.
@AndyB is this possible please?

@AndyB just installed this today and I'm getting this error over and over, and search is completely broken:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'dressedw_forumdb.xf_search_log' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Rambo, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Andy/SearchLog/ControllerPublic/Search.php(225): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Andy_SearchLog_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://dressedwell.net/search/search"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["keywords"] => string(6) "office"
    ["users"] => string(0) ""
    ["date"] => string(0) ""
    ["nodes"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(2) "16"