Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)

truonglv

truonglv submitted a new resource:

[tl] Schedule Content for XF 2.x - Schedule content for XF 2.x

Description: This addon allow user can set scheduled post.
When a thread was scheduled this only display for admin, mod and owner of thread can view
clear.png

- Admin or Mod (who have permission to do) can stop scheduling thread

Features:
  • Support invisible (thread don't display before publishing) and locked (thread don't allow reply before expiring)
  • Support send alerts to user.
  • Support changing owner of...

Read more about this resource...

Has this by any chance changed with 2.0 to have them marked unread when it is made visible? Or if someone marks their forums read after the post is scheduled but before it becomes viewable, do they still see it as read?

Has this by any chance changed with 2.0 to have them marked unread when it is made visible? Or if someone marks their forums read after the post is scheduled but before it becomes viewable, do they still see it as read?
The schedule alway be future date. The function mark read only support the current time. So when it's released (published) so the thread will be unread with visitors except the creator of thread.

Any idea when the update will be released to prevent anyone scheduling a post in anyone's name?

Purchased product but can't use until this issue has been resolved. Cant have any poster scheduling a post in anyone's name!

Any idea when the update will be released to prevent anyone scheduling a post in anyone's name?

Purchased product but can't use until this issue has been resolved. Cant have any poster scheduling a post in anyone's name!
Added permission to restrict this option. Will release soon.

Having a slight problem, scheduled threads and posts are not displaying when they are supposed to.

For Instance, If I schedule a thread or a post for 13.58 it displays at 14.43

Any idea what the issue could be?

Thanks

Having a slight problem, scheduled threads and posts are not displaying when they are supposed to.

For Instance, If I schedule a thread or a post for 13.58 it displays at 14.43

Any idea what the issue could be?

Thanks
How many visitors you have?

How many visitors you have?
In the last month I had 21,000 Visitors, so roughly 750 per day

Strangely enough, I tested 5 scheduled posts in one thread, 2 displayed the other 3 didn't, just said scheduled. About 2 hours later they displayed.

In the last month I had 21,000 Visitors, so roughly 750 per day

Strangely enough, I tested 5 scheduled posts in one thread, 2 displayed the other 3 didn't, just said scheduled. About 2 hours later they displayed.
So i guessed you're using VPS. I recommend to you add XenForo job to cronjob system. It's running auto and not depend how many visitors.

So i guessed you're using VPS. I recommend to you add XenForo job to cronjob system. It's running auto and not depend how many visitors.
Any idea what Inputs I need to put set up a new job in the Cron System?

Thanks

Hi again, thanks for the reply.

Im not sure what you mean is making sense to me, From what I understand I have to create a new Cron job, you are saying I need to add Xenforo Job to it?

What do I enter? This is where I am lost.

Thanks.

Screenshot (84).webp

Hi again, thanks for the reply.

Im not sure what you mean is making sense to me, From what I understand I have to create a new Cron job, you are saying I need to add Xenforo Job to it?

What do I enter? This is where I am lost.

Thanks.

View attachment 170739
Anyway. I can add an option which allow use what's method using (Cron or Job).

Top Bottom