[SC] Restrict Content View

[SC] Restrict Content View 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download
Right, ive been playing about with this and the solution was quite simple if you want to repack it and reupload.
In the template modification post_macros its a simple enough fix. The first line should just have the ! removed in two places.
Code is now:
Code:
<xf:if is="in_array($thread.node_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_forums) AND in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $post.isFirstPost()">
And below is a screenshot of a what my phrases now look like to alter what the settings mean because of the removed code.
View attachment 222672

All working just how i wanted now. Thanks
Thank you, I will make an update this week for this ;)

Hello, this add-on will be update by me and @CRUEL-MODZ at @XenSoluce now :

Regards, SyTry

Can this addon restrict view only on specific threads? I would like to only force users to register on selected articles ("premium content"), and not all regular content, as I feel that would be too restrictive as my site is fairly new.

Can this addon restrict view only on specific threads? I would like to only force users to register on selected articles ("premium content"), and not all regular content, as I feel that would be too restrictive as my site is fairly new.
/admin.php?options/groups/discourager/

Hello,
This plugin can now only hide content from the first post, not all other posts.
I hope an update comes.
If there is an update, I have a suggestion.
Except for the first post, only the option to hide comments can be added.

Hello,
This plugin can now only hide content from the first post, not all other posts.
I hope an update comes.
If there is an update, I have a suggestion.
Except for the first post, only the option to hide comments can be added.
Hello, yes of course we'll update this add-on. We'll see what we can do about your suggestion too ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

@XenSoluce @SyTry
I installed it in my Xenforo 2.2.15 under PHP 8.2.x
No error messages for now - fine. :)

But - the function to hidde also all other postings/answers after a hidded first post seems to be doesnt working with an actual Xenforo.
Also the page nav settings doesnt have any effect with the latest version.

Can you please make an update to fix that? Thanks. :-)

Ok, I have it found my self - but one of the coders should check my changes.
For me it works now with my changes.

TMS:
1710683728644.webp
All three marked doesnt work with a Xenforo 2.2.15 - so I have take a look at and think I have found a solution for:

Login To View Full Content - Pagenav 1
Edit search to:​
Code:
            <xf:contentcheck>
                <xf:pagenav
                    page="{$page}" perpage="{$perPage}" total="{$totalPosts}"
                    link="threads" data="{$thread}" params="{$pageNavFilters}" hash="{$pageNavHash}"
                    wrapperclass="block-outer-main" />
Edit replace to:​
Code:
            <xf:contentcheck>
                <xf:if is="in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) OR !in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'bottom' OR !in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'all'">
                        link="threads" data="{$thread}" params="{$pageNavFilters}" hash="{$pageNavHash}"
                    </xf:if>
                <xf:if is="!in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'top' OR !in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'none'">

Login To View Full Content - Macro
Code:
                        <xf:macro name="{{ $templateOverrides.post_macro ?: 'post_macros::post' }}"
                            arg-post="{$post}"
                            arg-thread="{$thread}"
                            arg-highlightedPosts="{$highlightedPosts}"
                            args="{$templateOverrides.post_macro_args}" />
Code:
                        <xf:if is="!in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_all_posts">
                                arg-post="{$post}"
                                arg-thread="{$thread}"
                        <xf:else />
                            <xf:if is="!in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $post.isFirstPost() OR in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups)">
                                arg-post="{$post}"
                                arg-thread="{$thread}"
login_view_full_content_pagenav
Code:
Code:
        <xf:if is="in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) OR !in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'top' OR !in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'all'">
        <xf:if is="!in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'bottom' OR !in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $xf.options.sc_rcv_show_pagenav == 'none'">

All at your own risc, just make a backup bevore, bla, bla, bla... - you know what I mean. ;)

Last edited:
Hello there @otto !

We'll update this add-on yes, thanks for sharing your changes with us. We'll change it with RegEg for better compatibility issues aha ;)

Regards, SyTry

My workaround fix all but not the forum condistionals.... so, I will wait for the official update. :-)

Top Bottom