[SC] Restrict Content View

[SC] Restrict Content View 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download
GERINO updated [SC] Login To View Full Content with a new update entry:

Update 1.2.0

Update 1.2.0 :
  • Fixed a problem with displaying page navigation (pagenav) to members, now it works. (@htsumer)
  • Added a new option : Show Pagenav. You can define whether the page navigation display is in All, Top, Bottom or None.
  • An update is planned following suggestions : notice with connection/registration, etc. (@Emre)
View attachment 188087

Option with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I am requesting to see if we can add the following suggestions:

1. Enable by node and sub-nodes (not the entire forum board but only the forums we select). Use case: as an admin, I wish to only apply this add-on to highly popular forums and sub-forums, but to allow guests to freely read other areas, unrestricted.
2. Enable by user permission group besides Unregistered / Unconfirmed. Use case: as an admin, I wish to control this add-on to place certain registered users.

Hello, I am requesting to see if we can add the following suggestions:

1. Enable by node and sub-nodes (not the entire forum board but only the forums we select). Use case: as an admin, I wish to only apply this add-on to highly popular forums and sub-forums, but to allow guests to freely read other areas, unrestricted.
2. Enable by user permission group besides Unregistered / Unconfirmed. Use case: as an admin, I wish to control this add-on to place certain registered users.
Hello,

I will take a look at this, thank you. Nice idea ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom