[SC] Restrict Content View

[SC] Restrict Content View 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download
the problem i can see the content and no notice showing
you can take a look

i found the problem
there is a conflict with the Ads Manager 2.3.9
so when ads manager is activate the Restrict Content View doesn't work

Hello, does this addon only works for first post?
Can it restrict content on post replies too?
Thanks!

Yes you can via the options :)

Do you mean this feature?
1583354299101.webp
Explanation is a little bit confusing. It says "all posts are hidden except the first one"
By "hidden" you mean they will have content view restriction? Or the whole post will be hidden?

Thanks!

Looks like this could be something i am looking for. Did you ever get to adding support for secondary usergroups? I have given it a whirl, but just doesn't seem to play well when using secondary groups. Hopefully it can be added. (y)

Looks like this could be something i am looking for. Did you ever get to adding support for secondary usergroups? I have given it a whirl, but just doesn't seem to play well when using secondary groups. Hopefully it can be added. (y)
I need to have a look for this, why not (y)

I need to have a look for this, why not (y)
Thanks. Ive been testing this and found it is just because the registered group (normal members in my case) are the ones i need to lock out.
Because the Premium group is a secondary group of registered, it locks everyone out if registered is selected.
Maybe also should be made to highlight the forums that SHOULD be restricted, and not the ones that aren't.
--restrict-content.webp
Looking forward to seeing this released hopefully 🤞

Thanks. Ive been testing this and found it is just because the registered group (normal members in my case) are the ones i need to lock out.
Because the Premium group is a secondary group of registered, it locks everyone out if registered is selected.
Maybe also should be made to highlight the forums that SHOULD be restricted, and not the ones that aren't.
--View attachment 222532
Looking forward to seeing this released hopefully 🤞
Ok thank you for the suggestion, I wiil look for this ;)

Ok thank you for the suggestion, I wiil look for this ;)
Right, ive been playing about with this and the solution was quite simple if you want to repack it and reupload.
In the template modification post_macros its a simple enough fix. The first line should just have the ! removed in two places.
Code is now:
Code:
<xf:if is="in_array($thread.node_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_forums) AND in_array($xf.visitor.user_group_id, $xf.options.sc_rcv_excluded_usergroups) AND $post.isFirstPost()">
And below is a screenshot of a what my phrases now look like to alter what the settings mean because of the removed code.
Screenshot_Options_page.png

All working just how i wanted now. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom