[SC] Restrict Content View

[SC] Restrict Content View 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Login To View Full Content - Please login to view full content.

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to limit the display of discussions to the first message and a number of characters if you are not logged in !
Originally created by @DL6 :​
Screen :
View attachment 186899

View attachment 186901

You can change the styles...​

Read more about this resource...

Can be add some more space margin for error notice box? Now there no space margin after the content. So this not looking better.

ScreenShot00681.webp

@GERINO , I'm going to ask for a section change. :giggle:
You must add a login and / or register button to the content viewing message. :unsure:

Great, One more suggestion. Can be add options view full content limit only for first post?
This is already the case via the "Characters" option :
téléchargement.webp
Unless you're talking about something else ?
@GERINO , I'm going to ask for a section change. :giggle:
You must add a login and / or register button to the content viewing message. :unsure:
Yes, another version is planned with a better system. Thanks for the idea ! ;)

I also want to publish the plugin on my site if you have permission. Can I share with the Turkish translation language file?

I also want to publish the plugin on my site if you have permission. Can I share with the Turkish translation language file?
Yes of course with the original link to xenForo ! :)
Please read that what I am asked? Add option Characters limit Only for first post, not for all post.
I must have misunderstood. You want to limit the number of characters in the first post but display the others posts, right ? :unsure:

I must have misunderstood. You want to limit the number of characters in the first post but display the others posts, right ?

Yes. Options for this happens for only first post or all posts.

Also does this having any problems for SEO? Can View contents google or other spiders?

Yes. Options for this happens for only first post or all posts.

Also does this having any problems for SEO? Can View contents google or other spiders?
A very good suggestion. SyTry takes care of it as soon as it can and I'll share the update here.
Robots have access to only visible content (title, content), as do visitors. This also limits the RSS feed.
Otherwise why not make a permission system.

@GERINO No, This are not functionality what i am asked. I asked view content limit only for first post, not all post.

So you added can view full content of first post and hide all other post? This hide all other post or view content limit?

@GERINO No, This are not functionality what i am asked. I asked view content limit only for first post, not all post.

So you added can view full content of first post and hide all other post? This hide all other post or view content limit?
This option allows you to show or hide posts other than the first one (first post) :
An option already exists to limit the display of the first post (characters) :

Isn't that what you wanted ?

Your option title are not understandable. Show Posts for what? Option title should be Show Posts to Enable for all post, If disabled view content limit only for first post.

Enable/disable Show Posts are not make any change.

Your option title are not understandable. Show Posts for what? Option title should be Show Posts to Enable for all post, If disabled view content limit only for first post.

Enable/disable Show Posts are not make any change.
That's why there's an explanation below the option, for SyTry it's understandable. :unsure:

Show Posts not working for guests when enable/disabled ?

Top Bottom