s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.6

No permission to download
Are you familiar with XenForo's feature "BB code media sites"? For example, if you post a link to a YouTube video, it turns into a YouTube video right in the page rather than a text link. This add-on adds support for more media sites and improves some of its functionality.

What is the syntax to use this in a post?

I understand a theory, just trying to figure out how to use this/syntax/what to type in the post.

You just post the URL if the Auto-embed media links is enabled in the admin panel. You can find the option by searching for autoembed in the search box in the top right of the admin panel.

Otherwise, the post editor has a button that says "Media" which can be used. You paste a URL and if it's from a supported site, it's replaced with a specific BBCode which you can see in the editor if you like.

The last version known to work on PHP 7 is 2.10.5. After that, I bumped the requirements. Versions 2.12.0 onward are guaranteed not to work on PHP 7 without modifying the PHP files.

The last version known to work on PHP 7 is 2.10.5. After that, I bumped the requirements. Versions 2.12.0 onward are guaranteed not to work on PHP 7 without modifying the PHP files.
I understand this.
I want to find like-minded individuals for converting files to make them compatible with PHP 7.x.

Some Amazon products fail sometimes, I don't know why. If you send me a link to your forums that demonstrates that issue, I'll look into it. You posted the BBCode as an image so I'm unable to copy/paste it and try it locally.

Thanks Josh, the weird thing is it is now working presently

Post #1...

Yeah... some products do that sometimes. My best guess is that it's related to a product being discontinued, but it may persist after the product becomes available again, too. I don't know what really causes it and I don't think I can do anything about it, sorry.

In my board, I have posted this link:
Code:
[MEDIA=amazon]id=B0B3MV3GGY;tld=de[/MEDIA]
I can see the correct product, others only a generic amazon logo.

Another user posted this one:
Code:
[MEDIA=amazon]id=B0C248G2S8;tld=de[/MEDIA]
All of us - including me - only sees the amazon logo

Top Bottom