Resource icon

Route Changer 1.1.3

No permission to download
Hi Jake, after installing and updating some of the addons suddenly I'm getting "page not found error" like this:

A controller for the route path media/ was not found.
Also changing route for the media library (XenMedio) doesn't take affect.

Hi Jake, after installing and updating some of the addons suddenly I'm getting "page not found error" like this:

A controller for the route path media/ was not found.
Also changing route for the media library (XenMedio) doesn't take affect.

I just tested XenMedio with the Route Changer. It works fine.

I suspect that XenMedio is not working for some reason. Maybe it is disabled or got uninstalled. If a route doesn't exist then you will get the "controller for route not found" error. Likewise, the Route Changer cannot change a route that doesn't exist.

Try reinstalling or upgrading XenMedio.

XenMedio is installed Jake and present in the database. I've also checked in the debug mode if the listeners and stuff are in tact ant they are.

Yes. I believe your question is specifically addressed at the end of the addon description (there is a note about XenPorta):

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/route-changer.447/
Well, I took it as where ever the forums are, since xf handles the 'index', that this would still swap the forums with the portal. I didn't know if it could actually make it so the portal shows up in the root folder even though the forums are in the "forums" folder. Can I get verification that this can make it show up in the root? Thank you for your response.

Well, I took it as where ever the forums are, since xf handles the 'index', that this would still swap the forums with the portal. I didn't know if it could actually make it so the portal shows up in the root folder even though the forums are in the "forums" folder. Can I get verification that this can make it show up in the root? Thank you for your response.

Ah. This addon only handles routes, not directories. For the purpose of this addon everything is in the forum root.

If you want XenPorta to be at the root URL then XenForo should be installed in the web root.

Ah. This addon only handles routes, not directories. For the purpose of this addon everything is in the forum root.

If you want XenPorta to be at the root URL then XenForo should be installed in the web root.
Ok, I currently have my forums in /forums so if I move xf to the room, can I use this mod to make it so that my current URLs do not change?

Ok, I currently have my forums in /forums so if I move xf to the room, can I use this mod to make it so that my current URLs do not change?

The /forums URLs will change if you move your forum files from /forums to /. Redirects might be a problem since the old /forums directory overlaps with the "forums" route. You could change the "forums" route using this addon. Or you can setup some careful rewrite rules in your .htaccess file to separate out the old /forums URLs.

Is anyone else having problems with the breadcrumb? If you're in a node... viewing thread_list like here:

http://gamerexit.com/forums/feedback-suggestions.38/

Check the last link in the breadcrumb, links to #forum name as of it was still on the index. It is 3:30 or am I completely missing something obvious

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Node & Forum List -> Create Pages for Categories

(not related to this addon)

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Node & Forum List -> Create Pages for Categories

(not related to this addon)

Thanks Jake, I still think something was wrong with the setup as other boards(such as EWR) don't have this option checked yet still link fine, I figured it had something to do with swapping around the routes for portal/index

BUT! I prefer this method much better I :)

Top Bottom