Responsive Social Sharing Buttons

Responsive Social Sharing Buttons 1.5.7

No permission to download
Hello @SimonV, I can't seem to get this addon to work. It doesn't do anything at all. Not displayed anywhere either.

I went to options, but is there something else I need? Link to my forum is in my signature.

It doesn't work on the "Share this Page" on the forun list. It's blank. It's enabled on sidebar. I tried disabling google, facebook and twitter integration but it's still blank.

Looks to be working on the forums list so you must have figured out the issue. :)

SEO question here. Would enabling all these social network sites on your pages actually hurt SEO unless they share the page? Too many outbound links can result in deranking.

Hey @SimonV,

Just curious, what is the template code I would use to place the buttons manually, say in a notice on home page for example? Plus, I only want FB / Twitter for the manual location if possible.

Thanks.

Don't know if this has been mentioned as I haven't read the whole thread, but could there be (or is there) a "youtube" button included in the latest version?

AdBlock stops these share buttons from displaying in Chrome, no problems with AdBlock Plus in FireFox.

Seems to be fine for me as just tested both scenarios and buttons are showing but adds are blocked, anyone else getting this issue?

Hi @SimonV , Are you planning to add share count to the social buttons?

Maybe at some point but it wont be any time soon, way to stacked with making a living.

Don't know if this has been mentioned as I haven't read the whole thread, but could there be (or is there) a "youtube" button included in the latest version?

As far as Im aware its not possible to share to youtube is it?

I like it. Too bad I can't figure out how to get it to show up on sidebar while I have the AndyB sidebar positions add-on installed.

The email button links to Microsoft Outlook/hotmail.com by default. People who don't have hotmail can't use it.

Is there a way to delink this?

Last edited:
@SimonV Great addon, like to see whats app after testing added to it..

We have one or two users that find it intrusive within a work environment, can we have a user option so a user can disable these buttons, if they so wish.. ?

Last edited:
That's what I thought when I used it. Then I asked someone else who doesn't us that email program on his computer to try it and he couldn't send email because it linked directly to the Microsoft page.
It's just a html mailto: link, it opens the default program.

Top Bottom