Responsive Social Sharing Buttons

Responsive Social Sharing Buttons 1.5.7

No permission to download
Anyway, it looks like the js file is not being included, add this manually to the bottom of the your "page_container_js_body" template for the UI.X style you are using and let me know if that fixes the issue.
Still doesn't fix my issue.
File is loaded twice now on page source.

Still doesn't fix my issue.
File is loaded twice now on page source.

As you say it works in the default XenForo template but not in your custom template so you found what is causing the issue and its not the resource. The resource works, you have something conflicting with it.

Reactions: rdn
Hello @SimonV, thanks for the nice work.
I have designed my forum sidebar with WidgetFramework
How can i add your button to the forum sidebar ?

@SimonV

I found a bug.

If a thread title has dash, i.e. — (instead of hyphen -)

The sharer buttons don't work. They try to share "1sharerrssbtitle1"

When I rename the dash (—) to regular hyphen (-), sharer buttons work fine and grab the URL and title properly.

We often use dashes in titles, can you please fix this?

Last edited:
@SimonV

I found a bug.

If a thread title has dash, i.e. — (instead of hyphen -)

The sharer buttons don't work. They try to share "1sharerrssbtitle1"

When I rename the dash (—) to regular hyphen (-), sharer buttons work fine and grab the URL and title properly.

We often use dashes in titles, can you please fix this?
@SimonV

Could you reproduce the above issue?

Can you think of an easy fix? Would be really helpful :)

None issue as far as this resource working with the default XenForo and default template. That would happen when the JS is not loaded into the template. Try it on a vanilla template if its working there then you have issues with your template.

If there's a thread title with an special character like á or ñ then it will show the "1sharerrssburl1" issue.. It looks like javascript won't load.

Last edited:
Top Bottom