******* Resource Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. today I just learned something new about you by reading online

In fact i think you @batpool52! and @******* are not much different.

1. You are both excellent coders

2. You both have used your coding skills to pirate things.

Not only have you

1. Gave out Nulled Xenforo's scripts, and even

xen.webp

2. Nulled developers add-ons such as Luke's add-ons and other styles

Luke.webp

reckonsaa.webp

3. How can you talk bad things about ******* when you are the same. And even worse you Nulled *******'s add-ons. I even heard you helped get Brivum banned from xenforo.

reckonssss.webp

So you are part of the reason ******* has put those annoying call backs so he can protect his add-ons from being nulled

I am surprised to learn this about you today.

We all make mistakes and we have all pirated things.

I don't think it's fair that you are allowed to talk about ******* when you nulled his add-ons and nulled xenforo script

And now you even make and sell add-ons here.

You and ******* are much alike. Except now you are no longer a 'bad guy' so you are allowed on xenforo to sell your add-ons and we should buy your add-ons.

That's not fair.

I recently found this out and now i'm mad at you and I'm mad at everyone.

Last edited:
You probably don't read much here then (you should). Read here @ https://theadminzone.com/threads/new-xenforo-developer-with-ties-to-warez.132032/ I didn't come up with 'fake' apology BS. I came straight said the truth.

That terms me think you've already the thread on TAZ.

So you apologized after you got caught.. What did you do to make it right to hard working coders like @Luke Foreman and @Daniel Hood you stole money from by distributing their add-ons? Once a pirate.. always a pirate, imo..

So you apologized after you got caught..
When did I do that? Even If I did, I didn't try to cover up things I did by bunch of lies.

What did you do to make it right to hard working coders like @Luke Foreman and @Daniel Hood you stole money from by distributing their add-ons?
@Daniel Hood sure, @Luke Foreman uhm Idk what to say about him.

Once a pirate.. always a pirate, imo..
Sure. I never denied that, you're just trying to prove something that I already accept.

I can't believe you were making fun of ******* when you were also a theif and pirate.

fun.webp

It's completly unfair. ******* also said he was sorry but they didn't let him stay.

I understand people make mistakes. And i think people should get second chances. But it's not fair for us who need developers and not fair for *******.

They should let ******* come back since he said he was sorry too and in fact he had a lot of add-ons and it hurt a lot of us.

You seem like you are just a random coder who will not be around in a year or so. That's why i don't want to buy and invest in your add-ons anymore.

At least ******* was investing in his business and helping us make our forums better.

I can't believe you were making fun of ******* when you were also a theif and pirate.
I was, I wasn't when I started developing add-ons for XenForo. He ran both a XenForo add-on development business as well as a warez forum.

It's completly unfair. ******* also said he was sorry but they didn't let him stay.
Do you remember when he came up with apology blog? That was posted after his cover up here @ https://xenforo.com/community/threa...nship-with-vxf-vn-and-copyright-issues.91524/ with false story. So basically he lied, before that as well was caught getting his customer's server details without mentioning why in his/their privacy policy and he was sorry then as well.

You seem like you are just a random coder who will not be around in a year or so. That's why i don't want to buy your add-ons anymore.
I understand and respect your opinion about myself, only time knows if I will be yet another 'random' coder who won't be around for more than a year. He joined in 2012 and since then he has been developing only XenForo products in his full time. me? I joined XenForo in December 2014 and I'm just a college student, who not only makes just XenForo add-ons, but also custom desktop applications so comparing the time he has taken to gain the fame versus me is kinda not fair. Again, like he says he got people working for him and I work alone (now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom