Resource Manager Questions

The Dark Wizard

Hey guys!

I PMed mike with some questions on the RM and he told me to come ask on the forums because other users will be able to answer my questions(Hes really busy and I feel bad for PMing him any way :<).

Just had a few questions before it goes on sale.

I know that addons can make a thread but my question is can you link an existing thread to a new resource/addon/submission or what ever you call them?

Can new submissions be added to moderation for approval? If so do you need ACP level access or can a "moderator" do it?

I might have some more questions in the future but I think those are good ones for now.

The first place the RM needs a tab manager is when viewing individual resources.
The second place is the RM landing page.
Depending how people use the RM ... Tabs: Latest Updates, Newest Resources, Top Resources, Most Downloaded may not mean much.

Note: The Landing page is this page: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ (what you see when you click the Resources Tab).

tabs.unhelpful.on.smaller.sites.webp

Everyone told me that site's Resource Managers won't look empty because there will be so much content. I guess time will tell.

The Landing Page needs way more flexibility. Most downloaded is a very niche use of the RM.

Top Bottom