Resource Filter by AddonsLab

Resource Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy ($69.99)
I have the following error when trying to load the Resource Categories in Admin CP. Your add-on appears to have populated my forum with a list of Countries too. I didn't want that. Please help!

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of AL\ResourceFilter\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XF\Entity\AbstractCategoryTree $category) should be compatible with XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XFRM\Entity\Category $category) in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 0
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  2. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  3. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  4. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  5. spl_autoload_call()
  6. class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
  7. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2662
  8. XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1466
  9. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
  10. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2617
  11. XF\App->controller() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 276
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

There are two different packages available for download, one for Resource manager 2.0.x and another one for 2.1.x. You can find them in your license's page, at the bottom of the page. Make sure to download the correct version and it should work.

Thank you!

There are two different packages available for download, one for Resource manager 2.0.x and another one for 2.1.x. You can find them in your license's page, at the bottom of the page. Make sure to download the correct version and it should work.

Thank you!
I've downloaded "the latest" which is the only download link I can find. I'll have another look now. :)

Thank you!
Found it. Thanks.

I seem to have countrys as a drop-down menu now on the resources section, but can't seem to find where that is in the Admin CP, to edit/change it.

Also, where did I see your add-on that refines resources by country? I read last night that there's an add-on which will use a Global Database of something or other which searches by City and whatnot. Can't seem to find it right now.

And lastly, can I have Sort Field options applied to my account please. :P

Found it. Thanks.

I seem to have countrys as a drop-down menu now on the resources section, but can't seem to find where that is in the Admin CP, to edit/change it.

Also, where did I see your add-on that refines resources by country? I read last night that there's an add-on which will use a Global Database of something or other which searches by City and whatnot. Can't seem to find it right now.

And lastly, can I have Sort Field options applied to my account please. :p

We have assigned the add-on to your account now.

It seems the country list is related to the feature we have planned for our next release. We will release the major update within 24 hours, and once upgraded the error should be gone, and you will have full control over country list, areas, cities, etc.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Resource Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Major update - Faceted search, location filter and many more

Hello everyone,

This is the major update announced earlier. The amount of work involved was much larger and we could not manage it in the timeframe planned initially, but the development is finally over and we are excited to release this upgrade now.

Due to larger amount of work involved we decided the final price for the product will be 69.99 USD with 40 USD yearly renewal price. As announced before, the change of the price does not affect our existing customers in any way.

The most...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, @Donny

Sorry for the delay with this, the major update is released now. Please apply it and check if there are still any issues. Just update your ticket with any issues you have and we will resolve them asap.

Thank you!

Hello, @Donny

Sorry for the delay with this, the major update is released now. Please apply it and check if there are still any issues. Just update your ticket with any issues you have and we will resolve them asap.

Thank you!
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of AL\ResourceFilter\XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XF\Entity\AbstractCategoryTree $category) should be compatible with XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category::categorySaveProcess(XFRM\Entity\Category $category) in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 0
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  2. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  3. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  4. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  5. spl_autoload_call()
  6. class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
  7. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2662
  8. XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1466
  9. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
  10. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2617
  11. XF\App->controller() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 276
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Still getting this error when trying to access Resource Categories. If I disable your add-on I can access the categories fine, but don't have the country option although the data has still populated my categories.

Edit: scrap that, I downloaded the add-on for 2.x again. You really need to separate those in your shop! I keep doing that. :D

Where is the add-on that automatically uses data from some global database of Countries and Cities? I saw it the other night somewhere, but can't find it again now.

It's looking for thread filter app now.

An exception occurred: [Error] Class 'AL\ThreadFilter\App' not found in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/Widget/ResourceFilter.php on line 45
  1. AL\ResourceFilter\Widget\ResourceFilter->render() in internal_data/code_cache/widgets/_59_default_resource_filter_widget.php at line 5
  2. XF\SubContainer\Widget->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 6672
  3. XF\Template\Templater->renderWidgetClosure() in src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php at line 168
  4. XF\SubContainer\Widget->getCompiledWidget() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1634
  5. XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xfrm_overview.php at line 174
  6. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315
  7. XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 96
  8. AL\ResourceFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
  9. XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
  10. XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 418
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 360
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 53
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 2

And I don't have it.

What do I do? - Can you release a working version for me? Or just refund it me? - It's clearly not ready for customers yet.

It's looking for thread filter app now.

An exception occurred: [Error] Class 'AL\ThreadFilter\App' not found in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/Widget/ResourceFilter.php on line 45
  1. AL\ResourceFilter\Widget\ResourceFilter->render() in internal_data/code_cache/widgets/_59_default_resource_filter_widget.php at line 5
  2. XF\SubContainer\Widget->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 6672
  3. XF\Template\Templater->renderWidgetClosure() in src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php at line 168
  4. XF\SubContainer\Widget->getCompiledWidget() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1634
  5. XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xfrm_overview.php at line 174
  6. XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315
  7. XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 96
  8. AL\ResourceFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
  9. XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
  10. XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 418
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 360
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 53
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 2

And I don't have it.

What do I do? - Can you release a working version for me? Or just refund it me? - It's clearly not ready for customers yet.

Sorry for so many issues, it is just a large update and due to overloaded schedule some issues were not reproduced.

The fix will be applied with an hour and released again.

We have assigned a free license of location custom field addon now.

Thank you!

I think its still looking for thread filter.

Error: Class 'AL\ThreadFilter\Licensing\Engine\Xf2' not found in src/addons/AL/LocationField/Setup.php at line 115
  1. AL\LocationField\Setup->assertLicense() in src/addons/AL/LocationField/Setup.php at line 38
  2. AL\LocationField\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
  3. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I'm going to uninstall all the add-ons and reupload, and try again. I have that many knocking around now I'm not sure if it's me mixing them all up.

Error: Class 'AL\ThreadFilter\Licensing\Engine\Xf2' not found in src/addons/AL/LocationField/Setup.php at line 115
  1. AL\LocationField\Setup->assertLicense() in src/addons/AL/LocationField/Setup.php at line 38
  2. AL\LocationField\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
  3. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
I'm going to uninstall all the add-ons and reupload, and try again. I have that many knocking around now I'm not sure if it's me mixing them all up.

That's indeed a bug as well, now in Location filter add-on assuming Thread filter is installed. All these issues are due to having all add-ons on one board. Releasing the fix now.

Thank you!

The fix to the location field add-on is released now, please download the latest version and try again.

Thank you!

That's working now. :)

Is there a way to have the County / State as an option in the filter? Most of our resources are in one Country.

@AddonsLab

I've enabled Google Maps Geocoding API and get the following error when trying to use it in the resources front-end.

(It's looking for thread filter again I think)

Error: Class 'AL\ThreadFilter\App' not found in src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Service/InputTransformer.php at line 240
  1. AL\FilterFramework\Service\InputTransformer->normalizeFieldInputValue() in src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Service/InputTransformer.php at line 184
  2. AL\FilterFramework\Service\InputTransformer->normalizeInput() in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/XFRM/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php at line 120
  3. AL\ResourceFilter\XFRM\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getResourceFilterInput() in src/addons/Snog/Flags/XFRM/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php at line 19
  4. Snog\Flags\XFRM\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getResourceFilterInput() in src/addons/XFRM/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php at line 199
  5. XFRM\ControllerPlugin\Overview->actionFilters() in src/addons/AL/ResourceFilter/XFRM/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php at line 80
  6. AL\ResourceFilter\XFRM\ControllerPlugin\Overview->actionFilters() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/ResourceItem.php at line 49
  7. XFRM\Pub\Controller\ResourceItem->actionFilters() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  13. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom