1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 resizing content/pagewidth to xenforo size

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by htweet, Jun 12, 2016.

1. htweet

htweet Member

Please how do i resize my website content page width to the size used here on xenforo? I mean the type used for logged in view.

2. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Style Properties | General | Page Width Controller

Malcolm M likes this.
  3. Malcolm M

Malcolm M Active Member

like mentioned above by @Mouth

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller

or do you mean something else? That above will change the width of the forum which I think is the default size. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by Logged in view.

4. htweet

htweet Member

Thanks both. Logged in view I mean, when you log out of xenforo.com you see a full width page, when you are logged in, you see a different width, all on desktop. I realise I can control the page width by visiting
    Style properties > General > Page width controller.

But what value is necessary to control the pagewidth to a smaller size? Thanks

5. Malcolm M

Malcolm M Active Member

6. htweet

htweet Member

@Malcolm Melbourne none of the above. Maybe I should generalize my question that how do I resize my forum page width. What value is needed for the pagewidth controller to resize the forum to small width?

7. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Use a percentage value, eg. "80%"

8. htweet

htweet Member

Thanks. But it wasnt useful

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  9. Malcolm M

Malcolm M Active Member

Can you provide a picture, so that we can help figure this out for you?