XF 2.1 Requested Page could not be found

MegaPixel

Hello,

We have established an issue on my forums 'Accounts Upgrades' screen, when a user tries to purchase one of the available services, they are met with "The Requested Page could not be found":

1595689952261.webp

However, this works absolutely fine on our development site which is a copy of the live system. It has also worked previously.

I have tried on multiple browsers, clearing my cache, but this also happens for other people. We've recently gone through the admin CP on our live site to adjust some options but I've not been able to find anything that may cause this, even comparing to the Development Site. Nothing has changed on the server itself either as we tend not to touch it. It just seems to be related to purchasing account upgrades.

Index page route in Basic Board Information still reads "forums/".
I do have friendly URLs turned on, this is the same for the development site and we do have a htaccess file.

Please does anyone have any suggestions where I could look / what could cause this?
This is using the standard Xenforo Account Upgrades, and as mentioned above, works perfectly fine on the Development Site.

Forum: modernnations.com

Kind Regards,
Jamie

What is the actual URL of the upgrade link before it is clicked?
You can see that at the bottom of the browser.

Does it differ from the final URL which produces the error?
You can right click and open in a new tab to determine that.

What is the actual URL of the upgrade link before it is clicked?
You can see that at the bottom of the browser.

Does it differ from the final URL which produces the error?
You can right click and open in a new tab to determine that.
Hovering over it and trying to right click > open in new tab isn't working / an option. This is the same for the Development Site so I'm unable to tell unless there's another way.

1596228069551.png

This is set up via Payment Profiles to use Paypal and is powered by the Users > User Upgrades section on ACP.

Edit: Just found this in the console, 404 error.
1596228238344.webp

I'm not seeing an obvious code path that would trigger a not found error here without something more low level being the ultimate cause. First thing to try would be a master data rebuild by going to <url>/install/.

If that doesn't resolve it, have a look at the records in the xf_purchasable table. Specifically, is there an entry for user_upgrade? If not, that's the problem, though I have no idea why that record could be missing.

Hello,

Can confirm that in this scenario rebuilding master data didn't help and that SQL table had its entry. However, I've found the cause and it was self-inflicted. Not sure if this is intentional or a bug, or just something I shouldn't have done, but I set an unrelated page up with a router filter to find "pages/purchase/" (just a normal page we have) and replace with "purchase/"

This then stopped account upgrades from working as it was conflicting.

Top Bottom