Implemented  Report Private Conversation

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Seconded, I know of one such member who, if he doesnt like your posts on the forums, will take it to a Private Conversation and harrass you with it, call you names, swear, threaten you, and everything else under the sun, just cos there's no way to report it. I've seen it from the same member 3 - 4 times.

Seconded, I know of one such member who, if he doesnt like your posts on the forums, will take it to a Private Conversation and harrass you with it, call you names, swear, threaten you, and everything else under the sun, just cos there's no way to report it. I've seen it from the same member 3 - 4 times.
Like the first post :p.

this is a cool feature. on my board, i have seen several instances of spamming through PM. members have to PM me the details to take action.

Definitely needed. And personally I would be even happier if PC's can only be soft deleted by members, so administrators can check what's in them when illegal activity is reported. Because how can you be sure if a report is true if you can't check the PC itself?

is there a feature on the cards that blocks another member of the forum for you? make them totally invisible to you and make yourself totally invisible to them?

Can we not just Block a certain member from PC with us?
I'd rather deal with things myself than squeal to a protector. Quick, one click, no more problem.

Of course if it's a mod misbehaving - which does happen - then you either suffer it or pester the board owner/s. That's a tough one. Depends how persistently a mod steps out of line, to me.

Top Bottom