Implemented  Report Private Conversation

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has got a like from me as I've been subjected (surprise surprise) with a bout of profanity hurled at me because they disagreed with what I said and felt that they need to show their true nature via PC. How can anyone not like what I have to say?

Or maybe (it probably got suggested in this thread) a forward option to staff member X

This has got a like from me as I've been subjected (surprise surprise) with a bout of profanity hurled at me because they disagreed with what I said and felt that they need to show their true nature via PC.

Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Unless they've locked the PC to invites, you can invite a staff member into the conversation.

Trouble with that you can't be hopeful if it's persistent for problematic PC's. A "forward: whether it's lock or unlocked would be beneficial imo or a drop downdown menu of some kind listing the staff who you would select and automatically forward. Obviously this would override a locked conversation.

Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

We're all in this together.
biggrin.png

if some sort of reporting of private conversations happens i hope its opt out. i hate 'report spam'.
id rather have a comprehensive set of ignore/block tools available to the users.

If anyone has been harassed via personal conversation, please let me know.

I agree that reporting needs to be added as a matter of urgency.

Kier there's been a few updates since you posted this message, will you still be implementing this or have you changed your mind?

Thanks for the link to the add-on Peggy. This is certainly another must-have for the core product though. Even in the friendliest of communities we get people who will abuse the private conversation feature.
Absolutely, it's a nightmare for larger sites. Not to mention spammers...

Top Bottom