Reopen the vB5 thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY was it embarrassing ? The information was not factual ?

address.webp

It does not say anything about vbulletin.. etc... that is why. I don't care if it was factual or not, it didn't belong here at this site.

address-png.37641

Under that logic, you could only talk about 3 things on Xenforo.com (xenforo, Community, and threads).

No, I was too lazy to cut the image.

XENFORO.COM

Not VB, VBULLETIN, etc.

I'm done with this, if you want the thread, start another one and have at it. Obviously you are dying to chit-chat about it or you wouldn't ask. Just not sure why you don't go there and talk about it. Either way.

Untitled-1.webp

Ya have to admit though, that last thread did "bash" another software before, and usually that's what always happens regardless.. But anyway, I wouldn't even want it here because of what IB has done to the state of XF currently, and over past couple years. They're moving forward with smiles and crap, and we're torn apart and nothing is happening development wise here.. it's bullshyt. To make threads about their stuff, is like being cheery with the devil's team whilst being on your own team's site, cheering for the opposite team that's caused us all nothing but hell from get go

Even factual bashing is still bashing.

DD, I think the most appropriate course of action would be to send a joint PM to Jake and Slavik.

So far, there's only one person in this thread that wants the thread opening. Maybe you should discuss it directly with the people who actually can open it.

The thread was disappointing. Embarrassing it was allowed to stay open and continue when there are more important issues here.
I agree. Mods have closed these threads before and I actually find it disrespectful to start up another.
If there is an issue with mods, do it in PC.
There are so many places to discuss vB.
address-png.37641

Under that logic, you could only talk about 3 things on Xenforo.com (xenforo, Community, and threads).

Yes. ALLLLLLLL the time.
Chevy Talk at FordForums.com
http://chevroletforum.com/forum/tags/ford/ (Ford tag on chevy forum)
The difference is who owns those forums. The manufacturer? Hell, of all the forums you pick one that is owned by Internet Brands!

It was locked for a reason. We allowed it to stay open as at the time it was something new and exciting being released, so it had some milage... but we let it stay open way too long beyond any meaningful discussion. The day theres something new and groundbreaking... maybe it will get reopened. But that aint today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom