XF 1.5 Remove Change Log Entries

It would require removal directly in the database (which isn't really something we'd recommend). I suppose otherwise you could reduce the length of time these logs are kept, though that will apply to all logs.

It's more of just a generally concept that we don't recommend direct database edits. There are many situations where it's a very bad idea, though honestly, it's probably not a huge problem here (still not something we'd officially recommend).

It's more of just a generally concept that we don't recommend direct database edits. There are many situations where it's a very bad idea, though honestly, it's probably not a huge problem here (still not something we'd officially recommend).
What should you do then? I asked the same question a while ago but only one user answered that he would make an addon. Now I have logs on, users, members, moderators and admin logs on 78 pages. To what use? Should I, who owns my forum and XF license, not be able to decide over my forum if I want the logs or not? The worst thing is that you do not even get a sensible answer to solve the problem. Is that how it works on XF?

Top Bottom