XF 2.2 Deleting supervisor log entries

urivil

I would like to delete my supervisor's diary, since there are a lot of unnecessary entries in it. Where can I perform this?
Thanks

It probably doesn't have that ability (if it's what I think you are referring to) due to it being a valid auditing feature in case you have multiple admins with ACP access.

This allows another admin to be able to track actions that a possible rogue admin performed... and yes, there have been a few cases of those in the past.

It probably doesn't have that ability (if it's what I think you are referring to) due to it being a valid auditing feature in case you have multiple admins with ACP access.

This allows another admin to be able to track actions that a possible rogue admin performed... and yes, there have been a few cases of those in the past.
I mean that I, as the system administrator, want to delete moderator logs.
This is because I gave my moderators the ability to view the moderator log [via Andrew's plugin], but it has hundreds of thousands of entries, and I want to reset it.

Once more... probably an auditing feature... and most auditing features don't have an option to "remove", because that defeats the very purpose of auditing. ;)

I'm sure there is a MySQL truncate statement that can be used to remove all of them (or even to remove based upon a query), but since I don't recommend playing around in the DB dropping/truncating tables from a live DB unless directed to do so by a developer, I haven't investigated that.
But, by default... there is not the ability to do such. If you absolutely HAVE to have that, and want it be an ACP option then I'd suggest soliciting a bespoke add-on. Since you comment you use Andy's add-on, have you thought about contacting him to enhance it?

Top Bottom