1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove all "Warning Points" for all my users

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Zephyr, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Zephyr

Zephyr Well-Known Member

Hello, I would like know how remove all Warning Points for all my user please, from xenforo or a sql line. Thanks.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Depending on the situation, you can't actually do it via SQL or in bulk. The warnings themselves would need to be expired/deleted via the relevant user's profile page. (The users with warnings could be identified based on the user_id values in the xf_warning table.)

3. Zephyr

Zephyr Well-Known Member

I can empty xf_warning table for delete all warning without problem please ?

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

No, there are potentially more data related to this and intertwined in other tables, so I couldn't recommend editing the DB directly.

5. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

You should be able bulk update xf_warning.expired_date for all non-expired jobs and then run the cron task to allow all XenForo to expire the warnings.

This should clean up all warnings in bulk.

6. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

Hello, there are some way to disable the warning system in the board?

7. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

@AndyB 's Remove Warn addon is about the closest you can come to it.

rafass and AndyB like this.
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You do not need an add-on to remove warning link under posts (as that seems it is all the add-on does.). Revoke the necessary permission to warn posts and it will disappear.

rafass likes this.
  9. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

Thank you!